This POM video from 2016 is gold ✨

PokemonSpears

So this video popped up again in my YouTube recommendations, and not only she looks gorgeous, but it's full of cute moments, from her calling the audience "babies" instead of Vegas, and her kissing the *** of her dancer at the end, funny moves and faces, it's really entertaining to watch. 

Or maybe I just love Britney too much :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

2016 was definitely a blessing :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Also I think I never said it back then, but shout-out to Nikolett for her amazing POM videos, they're from the best out there. Sadly she doesn't enable the comments, so we can't fill them with compliments 😔

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/8/2021 at 10:14 AM, PokemonSpears said:

So this video popped up again in my YouTube recommendations, and not only she looks gorgeous, but it's full of cute moments, from her calling the audience "babies" instead of Vegas, and her kissing the *** of her dancer at the end, funny moves and faces, it's really entertaining to watch. 

Or maybe I just love Britney too much :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

2016 was definitely a blessing :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Also I think I never said it back then, but shout-out to Nikolett for her amazing POM videos, they're from the best out there. Sadly she doesn't enable the comments, so we can't fill them with compliments 😔

This is such a great example of how (early) 2016ney was the best Britney since 2004. In this video, she didn't do anything great in terms of energy/choreography (for example, there are clips of Stronger in 2014 in which she is much more energetic); however, in this video, she looks like a star, not like a lazy ******** or a Z-list star. She just looks like 'Britney Spears', with amazing outfit and hair, PERFECT body and a not-that-bad charisma. 

Archived