Doja Cat releases Britney-inspired music video for "Kiss Me More" featuring SZA

• Community Curators

Doja Cat has been teasing her upcoming album 'Planet HER' for a while. She's finally released that the lead single "Kiss Me More" featuring SZA.

Another newcomer inspired by the pop legend and one of the most iconic videos of all-time.

It's actually really good! Pop Doja!

rsz_eyakckavcaajou_.jpg.5ca31fbf2de06e5f52288ce642a87fb6.jpg

• Love 4
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cute, but people saying she is the next Britney??

I don't like the song, the video was lackluster (especially for a lead single off an album), but I'm living for the Helga hair by Doja!

Not a fan of the n-word being used in more and more pop songs these days.....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

How do you say this other woman’s name? Is it  like “Sizz-Ah”? Help.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you! I wanted to ask this but I was ashamed haha! I heard Bretman Rock (he's a super fan of hers) pronounce it just the way you typed it, but I also wanted to know how you all pronounce it as well, or maybe she explained herself how to? And is that a real name, or made up?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

How do you say this other woman’s name? Is it  like “Sizz-Ah”? Help.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes, it's like scizza. And it looks like they're scissa-ing, tehehe. :tongueney_britney_cocky: