Britney: always be careful dealing your cards when you have a queen of hearts in your hands

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So do we believe its her using insta or ?

Except we don’t even know if it is her posting or her team. The posts are inconsistent and the lack of transparency makes it unclear who is posting. 

Now these posts I do not like. Fuels conspiracy and is not transparent. Feels like it’s a game and we are all pawns.

I refuse to continue figuring these posts out…One day she posts as if she were a wounded weak victim and then today she posts as if she were a badass unstoppable *****??? IMO this only fuels the conspiracy and it’s probably a strategy by Team Con to keep us second guessing. It’s like a toxic relationship, really.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please
Fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me (I love it)
LoveGame intuition play the cards with spades to start
And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

Music Video Playing Card GIF by Lady Gaga - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Now these posts I do not like. Fuels conspiracy and is not transparent. Feels like it’s a game and we are all pawns.

Well, this is our girl, she filmed the "go to the light and see jesus" video in the midst of her "breakdown". She loves working with innuendos and throwing subtle shade 

12 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Well, this is our girl, she filmed the "go to the light and see jesus" video in the midst of her "breakdown". She loves working with innuendos and throwing subtle shade 

Except we don’t even know if it is her posting or her team. The posts are inconsistent and the lack of transparency makes it unclear who is posting. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

That part we DON’T ****king KNOW

but we do know that Jamie owns Britney’s socials....

Spoiler

Be dumb if you want, as for me tho in the name of the cheetah girls “mama didn’t raise no fool” :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 1