Britney: always be careful dealing your cards when you have a queen of hearts in your hands

Slayer

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I refuse to continue figuring these posts out…One day she posts as if she were a wounded weak victim and then today she posts as if she were a badass unstoppable *****??? IMO this only fuels the conspiracy and it’s probably a strategy by Team Con to keep us second guessing. It’s like a toxic relationship, really.

12 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Well, this is our girl, she filmed the "go to the light and see jesus" video in the midst of her "breakdown". She loves working with innuendos and throwing subtle shade 

Except we don’t even know if it is her posting or her team. The posts are inconsistent and the lack of transparency makes it unclear who is posting. 

21 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Except we don’t even know if it is her posting or her team. The posts are inconsistent and the lack of transparency makes it unclear who is posting. 

That part we DON’T ****king KNOW

but we do know that Jamie owns Britney’s socials....

Spoiler

Be dumb if you want, as for me tho in the name of the cheetah girls “mama didn’t raise no fool” :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Archived