Britney Spears dresses up as a cat in Instagram fashion show video

5 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Here's how the court actually works: there's a possibility a judge could consider these videos in assessing her conservatorship, but it's basically hearsay - an out-of-court statement used to prove the truth of the matter asserted. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

In layman's terms, the videos aren't credible or reliable evidence that should be used to assess Britney's situation. It's no different than someone saying "oh I heard so-and-so said this about Britney and she's like totally crazy so she needs a conservatorship". Unless that person is available to appear in court and be cross-examined by Britney's attorney, there's no reason it should come into evidence or be used to support a judge's decision.

Granted, this is not a jury trial and it's a judge who is assessing everything, but if Judge Penny uses Britney's Instagram posts to support a decision, she can't just take them at face value unless she wants her ruling appealed. If Ingham is even somewhat competent, he would question anybody on Britney's team, under oath, who would have knowledge about her Instagram. This would mean Britney herself, Larry, Jamie, Cassie, etc., would all be required to testify under the threat of perjury about the amount of control Britney has over these posts. It might work in the court of public opinion, but in a court of law, that kind of stuff doesn't fly. 

Also, this post is not meant to attack any user - I don't know which user is making what point exactly, but just figured I'd give a brief analysis from a legal standpoint :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

This what I said but with more words :roxxy:

35 minutes ago, s&m said:

You are aware her instagram videos were brought up in court recently by her father, as grounds to be concerned? 

As much as you don't seem to want to admit that, Team Con control the instagram, and the instagram plays with the court of public opinion. If Team Britney want to make the world think she's not well, they post a video to do so. 

As much as this video is super cute, we can't just say the good stuff is her and the bad stuff is someone else; Its recognised Team Con have final say over the Instagram.

• Like 3

Apparently Casey took a little vacation in her hard work and this gorgeous, absolutely high-quality and positive video was sent by someone else. Probably Britney's gardener. Britney is so beautiful, there are no words :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You are aware her instagram videos were brought up in court recently by her father, as grounds to be concerned? 

As much as you don't seem to want to admit that, Team Con control the instagram, and the instagram plays with the court of public opinion. If Team Britney want to make the world think she's not well, they post a video to do so. 

As much as this video is super cute, we can't just say the good stuff is her and the bad stuff is someone else; Its recognised Team Con have final say over the Instagram.

Wait!! WHAT?!?! Her videos were brought up in court by her father? HELL NO :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

On 4/8/2021 at 7:27 AM, s&m said:

Aw that's cute, especially since I explicitly said I wasn't taking sides or attacking anyone. We might agree on the merits, but sometimes it's helpful to explain from a legal perspective why certain things are happening in Britney's case, rather than just saying "that's how court works". :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Sometimes more words are needed to better explain a topic that many fans may not understand, but keep doing you :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: