Britney Spears dresses up as a cat in Instagram fashion show video

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I didn’t say ANY of that. 
Im just stating the facts of this case and I don’t agree with them but it’s the reality of the situation. 
My honesty isn’t coming from a place of opinion and I get irritated at people who can’t separate the two. 
Im the ******* who put her in this situation? No. But it’s real and it’s documented in the court of law. 
Y’all can’t get mad at me for the facts. 
I look at this situation from a factual perception and then decide where to put my focus. Hopping on a bandwagon doesn’t solve anything if the vehicle is driving in the wrong direction.

Being rational and emotional because you love her are TWO different things. Emotions won’t solve the problem at hand. If anything they will continue to make this more of a mess. 

I was just trying to say how out there your statement is. The facts are that the court documents prove that they got Britney into her current situation entirely by falsification. Your outcry over an instagram post, especially over one that’s clearly one of her better ones in recent times, was misplaced.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, s&m said:

Not this clown again :roxxy:

Yes I do know how the court works yet your response is the one that it is out of context :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Here's how the court actually works: there's a possibility a judge could consider these videos in assessing her conservatorship, but it's basically hearsay - an out-of-court statement used to prove the truth of the matter asserted. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

In layman's terms, the videos aren't credible or reliable evidence that should be used to assess Britney's situation. It's no different than someone saying "oh I heard so-and-so said this about Britney and she's like totally crazy so she needs a conservatorship". Unless that person is available to appear in court and be cross-examined by Britney's attorney, there's no reason it should come into evidence or be used to support a judge's decision.

Granted, this is not a jury trial and it's a judge who is assessing everything, but if Judge Penny uses Britney's Instagram posts to support a decision, she can't just take them at face value unless she wants her ruling appealed. If Ingham is even somewhat competent, he would question anybody on Britney's team, under oath, who would have knowledge about her Instagram. This would mean Britney herself, Larry, Jamie, Cassie, etc., would all be required to testify under the threat of perjury about the amount of control Britney has over these posts. It might work in the court of public opinion, but in a court of law, that kind of stuff doesn't fly. 

Also, this post is not meant to attack any user - I don't know which user is making what point exactly, but just figured I'd give a brief analysis from a legal standpoint :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Like 1

It's cute but goooosh i just read the comments as usual it's full of what I'm calling banons at this point as usual spamming "are you ok britney" "britney we're coming to get you" "that's not britney" "what is the message " "THATS NOT BRITNEY"  so awks and cringe like we all want her out of the c/ship but MY GOD these people are 99% nut jobs who don't even know what she looks like, her sense of humor and can't probably name any of her songs 🤣🤣🤣 shes not the one who needs a c/ship some of them certifiable qanon times do though.  LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣