Britney Spears dresses up as a cat in Instagram fashion show video

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen of waiting for Exhale to be back online to post something on her social media

My favorite video. She's so cute. The editing of the video deserves an Oscar.

I love this video she looks amazing and happy af.. her face looks like classic Britney and healthy 

Posted Images

My god her face, hair and everything looks like Britney Spears, specially with the catsuit. Queen I missed your smile, your happiness is my happiness.

Anyways **** you team CON and free her, we don’t care about your stupid little video and won’t consume her brand until she’s free, don’t get confused.

ps. I still don’t follow “her” Instagram.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, car said:

I really think wirh how quirky she is that she could low key become tik tok huge and that could be a way to make a comeback (when she wants and when she’s free ofc). But I always thought that was the best way for her to come back- use her personality and low key become viral wirh her quirkiness on tik tok. 

100%!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Do you understand how the court works? 😂

Yet I’m dumb? Let me know when the documents that state she doesn’t have dementia anymore come through. 
Im not the one who filed them nor am I a judge, lawyer or doctor, nor do I believe she has dementia but that’s not the reality in the court room. That ship has already sailed fair or not.
So if anyone’s dumb...it couldn’t possibly be you! 😂

Lol how do you imagine this would play out though?

“This video of Britney dancing on instagram proves she is in fact unable to take care of herself”

”Yes, I see. Thank you. Miss Spears I’m sorry but you are not getting your basic human rights back”

Papa Spears was happy as the situation had gone his way. He flew back home first class (courtesy of miss Spears) to his small town where he owns a mansion (bought for him by Britney Spears) where he then went into his safe where he keeps “his” money and proceeded to stare at it for 6 hours before falling asleep.

Loucifer was driven home by her private chauffeur, who may or may not be directly on Britney’s payroll. When she finally got into her home office, she offered 5 goats on a pentagram (made out of the ashes of burned Britney CDs) in the hope that satan would make sure Britney make more instagram videos  in which it’s very apparent she has dementia.

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Lol how do you imagine this would play out though?

“This video of Britney dancing on instagram proves she is in fact unable to take care of herself”

”Yes, I see. Thank you. Miss Spears I’m sorry but you are not getting your basic human rights back”

Papa Spears was happy as the situation had gone his way. He flew back home first class (courtesy of miss Spears) to his small town where he owns a mansion (bought for him by Britney Spears) where he then went into his safe where he keeps “his” money and proceeded to stare at it for 6 hours before falling asleep.

Loucifer was driven home by her private chauffeur, who may or may not be directly on Britney’s payroll. When she finally got into her home office, she offered 5 goats on a pentagram (made out of the ashes of burned Britney CDs) in the hope that satan would make sure Britney make more instagram videos  in which it’s very apparent she has dementia.

I didn’t say ANY of that. 
Im just stating the facts of this case and I don’t agree with them but it’s the reality of the situation. 
My honesty isn’t coming from a place of opinion and I get irritated at people who can’t separate the two. 
Im the ******* who put her in this situation? No. But it’s real and it’s documented in the court of law. 
Y’all can’t get mad at me for the facts. 
I look at this situation from a factual perception and then decide where to put my focus. Hopping on a bandwagon doesn’t solve anything if the vehicle is driving in the wrong direction.

Being rational and emotional because you love her are TWO different things. Emotions won’t solve the problem at hand. If anything they will continue to make this more of a mess. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I didn’t say ANY of that. 
Im just stating the facts of this case and I don’t agree with them but it’s the reality of the situation. 
My honesty isn’t coming from a place of opinion and I get irritated at people who can’t separate the two. 
Im the ******* who put her in this situation? No. But it’s real and it’s documented in the court of law. 
Y’all can’t get mad at me for the facts. 
I look at this situation from a factual perception and then decide where to put my focus. Hopping on a bandwagon doesn’t solve anything if the vehicle is driving in the wrong direction.

Being rational and emotional because you love her are TWO different things. Emotions won’t solve the problem at hand. If anything they will continue to make this more of a mess. 

This still makes no sense as to why this video would put her in a negative light with the court. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Brit52 said:

This video is the content we deserve! 

The green skirt outfit is by far my fav but this whole video in general has such a good vibe

We need more of this

We real don’t deserve anything 

britney just deserves her freedom!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Gotta say that she looks happy and healthy. I appreciate that as a concerned fan so thanks for sharing Brit! ❤️
On the flip side, I’m not sure that these videos are going to help in a court of law if the people fighting her want to use this as evidence that she’s not mature or well enough to get to the next point. I’m not sure if this counts as evidence however I personally wouldn’t give them a damn reason at all after all this time. 

Oh god how sm post can be an evidence. This video is totally normal. Having fun in any age is NORMAL. I would do that too. So stop judging and saying that it can be used as she is not mature enough. We need a break from all of it. 

This just made me so happy. It’s quirky and cute, she looks cheerful and playful and beautiful (and just a simple ponytail !!!). Her face and smile in the green skirt outfit!!!

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 3