Britney Spears dresses up as a cat in Instagram fashion show video

35 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Gotta say that she looks happy and healthy. I appreciate that as a concerned fan so thanks for sharing Brit! ❤️
On the flip side, I’m not sure that these videos are going to help in a court of law if the people fighting her want to use this as evidence that she’s not mature or well enough to get to the next point. I’m not sure if this counts as evidence however I personally wouldn’t give them a damn reason at all after all this time. 

Posting a video dancing or being silly isnt something that will be considered as evidence to justify a conservatorship, c-ships require people to have dementia or some form of extreme mental disorder os physical incapacibilities, which is cearly not the case for Brit.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Posting a video dancing or being silly isnt something that will be considered as evidence to justify a conservatorship, c-ships require people to have dementia or some form of extreme mental disorder os physical incapacibilities, which is cearly not the case for Brit.

We are saying this 500 times a day yet some dumb people think this a trial or they think the videos of her dancing and bad editing will force the judge to keep her in a conservatorship :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Probably not in reality but in the court of law that’s already been documented.

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

We are saying this 500 times a day yet some dumb people think this a trial or they think the videos of her dancing and bad editing will force the judge to keep her in a conservatorship :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Do you understand how the court works? 😂

Yet I’m dumb? Let me know when the documents that state she doesn’t have dementia anymore come through. 
Im not the one who filed them nor am I a judge, lawyer or doctor, nor do I believe she has dementia but that’s not the reality in the court room. That ship has already sailed fair or not.
So if anyone’s dumb...it couldn’t possibly be you! 😂

• Like 1

Omg she's been looking so fresh and happy lately! :) :) :) 

Also, finally we get a video with proper editing and not potato quality.

This is totally a Britney video because we know she likes to have control of her music video aesthetics.

I love that first outfit.. so freakin cute!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Do you understand how the court works? 😂

Yet I’m dumb? Let me know when the documents that state she doesn’t have dementia anymore come through. 
Im not the one who filed them nor am I a judge, lawyer or doctor, nor do I believe she has dementia but that’s not the reality in the court room. That ship has already sailed fair or not.
So if anyone’s dumb...it couldn’t possibly be you! 😂

Not this clown again :roxxy:

Yes I do know how the court works yet your response is the one that it is out of context :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: