Legal Expert Explains Why Britney's Unprecedented Conservatorship Case Is ‘Highly Abnormal’ (Long Read)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“This is a very abnormal situation,” says legal expert, Sarah Wentz, a partner at the firm Fox Rothschild, who represents high-profile and high-net-worth individuals and specializes in conservatorship

I think this interview probably gives us a better idea of how Britney must feel like; annoyed and exasperated. I think Jordan was right when he said she must be so over it, and has had enough. Th

I was gonna quote some parts but almost ended up quoting everything. It is what we've been saying all this time. All those that say that Britney needed help, and somehow justify the conservatorsh

I think this interview probably gives us a better idea of how Britney must feel like; annoyed and exasperated. I think Jordan was right when he said she must be so over it, and has had enough.

The metaphor she used years ago, about being in jail with no ending in sight was so accurate. I feel terrible for her and I hope something shakes up her case, something important that can cause a shift.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
18 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

I think this interview probably gives us a better idea of how Britney must feel like; annoyed and exasperated. I think Jordan was right when he said she must be so over it, and has had enough.

The metaphor she used years ago, about being in jail with no ending in sight was so accurate. I feel terrible for her and I hope something shakes up her case, something important that can cause a shift.

That’s why it’s important to never lose hope. One major good thing to come of this movement is that I truly believe it sparked Britney to wake up and fight for herself again. 

Great read. All factual information and maybe if enough people took the time to read this and learn the process they wouldn’t be focused on theories and feelings. My biggest concern at this point is Sam. He shocked me there for a minute but again he’s not being consistent and if she’s not going to be allowed a lawyer of her choice then that’s where we can raise awareness as fans because that it’s just impossible and unjust. 
I believe as long as Britney wants it, she will be free. They can’t threaten her kids as much as they are older now. 
Sending love and positive vibes!

Youve got this Brit just FOCUS 🧘‍♂️ 

#tunnelvision 

• Love 4

Great read indeed. Love this part below cause i think for once Britney is the one who has at least a little bit of power over this whole situation:

Britney’s lawyer has said that she is afraid of her father and will not perform until her father is removed. What does that indicate to you?

I’m not saying it’s a winning argument, but I think they can make an argument that if she’s absolutely unwilling to perform, due to his involvement, that having him there is actually harming the overall conservatorship estate because she won’t be able to make money — as long as she refuses to put more money in his hands to manage, then it’s causing financial harm to her individually, so they need to remove him to be acting in her best interest. I’m guessing that’s where they’re going with that.

• Love 1

I was gonna quote some parts but almost ended up quoting everything.

It is what we've been saying all this time. All those that say that Britney needed help, and somehow justify the conservatorship, don't understand or don't see how extreme that resource is, even if temporary, and it's the last thing you try after you tried everything else. And still, it's like, or should be, super difficult for a judge to grant it.

Like that case she puts of the 94 year old that was able to hire people to help him, that's exactly what the law says, if you have someone to help you, then you're not considered incapacitated. Britney had her family, assistants, even her own father could've worked to help her if he really cared about her and not her money.

It's unbelievable that there's still people that consider just the possibility that she might have been as bad as someone in a comma, or with cognitive issues, or worse than a 90+ year old person with dementia, to deserve the conservatorship. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I think it was a great read also. I like when we keep hearing how unusual Britney’s conservatorship is from lawyers who work in this industry  We can hope people in that industry are shaking their heads and asking questions too. The more pressure the better. 

Yes the comments about a “damning” report must exist. I believe it’s nothing we haven’t heard already or speculated. It still no reason to put her in this arrangement. A lot of the issues here stem from who and how the conservatorship was in place.

They are all delaying and scrambling for ways to remove Jamie and implement steps to terminate. Someone needs to tell Ingham it doesn’t  matter how “well” you end this mess. The problems are how it was put in place and Ingham is part of that process too.  

We have to stay loud. The right people are starting to notice and I do believe behind close doors they are planing something. Not Ingham but the bigger picture. I would say they are lucky Britney is not a vengeful person and would prefer to just walk away. The mess this experiment leaves is damaging to that intuition. Her case will have books, investigations, case studies and documentary’s for many years to come.  Let’s pray we really do #freebritney and that her suffering over this era has a good ending for her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

What I find interesting is, she's on countless tours, having countless interviews, been on X-factor as a judge

She's highly functioning

What does she have that causes her to be put in a conservatorship?

They should have asked about the restraining order against her kids. Also, how Britney was never notified about the conservatorship, she was placed in it against her will. California law says the person must be notified.