Can I get some good music suggestions?

Thanks to ya'll, I've really gotten into Tinashe, particularly her older stuff. The weird, spiritual, R&B music style. 

This lead me to get into artists like Kelela, Solange, FK Twigs, SZA. Dark pop like Purity Ring, SVRCINA. 

Do any of you have suggestions for artists or bands similar to these? I'm hungry for more! I'm especially in love Tinashes old stuff. Let me know what you can hit me with!

Artists i've been into lately. Let me know what you think. I've also been listening to Lana, Demi, Bieber, Miley, Dua and Kylie.. but im gunna focus on non-mainstream artists.... 

Winona Oak (literally her entire discography)

VanJess

Angie(Swedish pop)

Slayyyter

Bree Runway

Mike Posner (I loved his Wake Up EP that came out last Nov. and admire his social/activism journey)

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

Artists i've been into lately. Let me know what you think. I've also been listening to Lana, Demi, Bieber, Miley, Dua and Kylie.. but im gunna focus on non-mainstream artists.... 

Winona Oak (literally her entire discography)

VanJess

Angie(Swedish pop)

Slayyyter

Bree Runway

Mike Posner (I loved his Wake Up EP that came out last Nov. and admire his social/activism journey)

Winona Oak, VanJess, and Slayyyter are definitely vibes I'm thirsting for. 

Bree Runway (she gives off vibes like Rihanna) and Angie are close seconds. 

Thanks for these suggestions! I'm gonna go rabbit hole with these. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Dreams said:

They all have that sensual r&b voice tone

most of these songs are a bit dated but they're good introductions to their work

I also put some french r&b cause why not!

Also you should listen to Tinashe's "just the way i like you", it's my fav song of her

Wow what a serve of suggestions! These all seem right up my alley! Thanks so much I love these. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block