Iggy Azalea exposes celebs' thirsty DMs to her

44 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Lol I love this claim makes the assumption we gay men do not. One day with Grindr or Tinder and I need to bleach my eyes.

It's a se.xapp, what do you expect? Instagram is not. 

+ It's harder for gay guys to contact eachother, so it kinda makes sense. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: And i know, no one is perfect. 

Seriously: I am glad to be a man and not a woman, just because of things like this, because it never stops, not even on the street. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

It's a se.xapp, what do you expect? Instagram is not. 

+ It's harder for gay guys to contact eachother, so it kinda makes sense. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: And i know, no one is perfect. 

Seriously: I am glad to be a man and not a woman, just because of things like this, because it never stops, not even on the street. 

Be me looking like a hot trailer trash mess getting thirsty nasty DMs on my FACEBOOK and IG and yes LINKEDIN ready to extort the nasty ****s for money.

It's a real thing. I am not on dating apps just normal social media and dudes wanna climb in my DMs like there will be no consequences. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CinderHELLa said:

Be me looking like a hot trailer trash mess getting thirsty nasty DMs on my FACEBOOK and IG and yes LINKEDIN ready to extort the nasty ****s for money.

It's a real thing. I am not on dating apps just normal social media and dudes wanna climb in my DMs like there will be no consequences. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

That's what i'm talking about! Thank you! Like i don't want to say every straight guy is like that (don't get me wrong you guys), but come on... It's a real problem for mostly girls and women.

Linkedin... Like... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Tbh, straight men act like that very often, it's creepy and they should get some manners. 

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

A hi and a nicer compliment would be more efficient.

That isn't just straight men honey... look at all the nasty comments from gay guys and women in straight guy posts.  People in general are so creepy and gross these days. Keep it in your pants.

4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Yes, gay and bi men don't act like that :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:     

Many guys act like that no matter their ***ual orientation, let's be real 

Yes, okay but: 

It depends, in most cases men who are into the opposite gender are in the majority. 

I mean dress a little bit more risque or freely as a woman and you will get these comments offline, the inappropriate ones, wherever you are. 

Never happened to me! :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

In a gayguys-case you can logout and have a normal life without ****ty comments. 

But whatever, it needs to stop, i think we can agree on that?  :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block