Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

Not in defense of Sam, cuz I think he is a scum.

But I want to clarify, her house was in a gated community with good security on its own.  + a security system was installed in her house as well. 

I think this is an important detail. Since many people write/think as if Britney did not have protection at all at that time.

Gated community doesn't mean full security. She was complaining about a Fedex guy entering the house at one point for instance. And thinking the exploitation she was going through, first thing you do is to increase security as a sane person.

Beyond that, we saw all the crazy paparazzi videos outside, she and Sam in a car and 1000 paparazzi surrounding them, cars blocking their roads and so on. Doesn't seem secure to me. It seems very intentional. Britney might had protection but obviously it wasn't nearly enough. Just my opinion. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, glovedgeek said:

Gated community doesn't mean full security. She was complaining about a Fedex guy entering the house at one point for instance. And thinking the exploitation she was going through, first thing you do is to increase security as a sane person.

Beyond that, we saw all the crazy paparazzi videos outside, she and Sam in a car and 1000 paparazzi surrounding them, cars blocking their roads and so on. Doesn't seem secure to me. It seems very intentional. Britney might had protection but obviously it wasn't nearly enough. Just my opinion. 

And that point right there is exactly why I created this thread.

Mark Vincent Kaplan stated directly to TMZ back in 2007 that all he had to do to win his custody case is sit back and allow the paparazzi to do their jobs.

I believe it was all a set up...And that Lufti and Kaplan were working hand-in-hand with the paparazzi to produce evidence that could be used against Britney in court.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Wow this whole topic makes so much sense honestly. I have followed this forever and I remember reading Lynnes book right after it was released and what she wrote about Lutfi seemed so shocking but felt like something was missing and that parts were untrue. Like if he was really crushing up her meds he would do it right in front of her mother??? Who in their right mind would do that if they did not want to get caught. And I know when I saw those “leaked” text messages the other day between Lutfi and Lynne they just seemed so fake to me. Like something about them wasn’t right……. It would explain it if it was all a setup to begin with. It also makes sense that he has been involved with other celebrities around the time conservatorships have become an issue. And the fact that he met her mother first and then mysteriously “met” Britney at a club? And the whole piece where he met her assistant and said he was working for KFed…. I remember hearing that as well. There is definitely more to Sam Lutfi role in this than we know. I really hope this gets investigated further. Honestly  nothing would surprise me. Hollywood is a very dark place and you can pay anyone to do anything. This was GREAT work by the way! Very interesting and very good insight and I will be following this thread. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Larry Rudolph's testimony from the fall of 2007 is interesting.

Larry was subpoenaed by Mark Vincent Kaplan for the custody trial...And he talked about who all was on the conference call to discuss an "intervention" in February of 2007.

I don't believe criminal defence attorney Blair Berk was listed by Larry as being on the conference call about the intervention...But Larry did say this:

"I don't think I left anybody out, but I could have."

Can we start zero'ing in on the connections between Lutfi and Blair Berk?

Not long after Sam Lutfi called Lynne's cell phone to say that ***** were planted in Britney's Malibu home, Britney went to visit Berk at her office...Britney then checked herself into rehab for the third and final time.

no I'm sorry, no matter how many times i read "he might not have been that bad", "he was helping", "he got her a secret phone" etc i cant seem to believe his intentions were ever good. and the SIX restraining orders mentioned above? no, good people don't get restraining orders against them. drugging her, getting rid of her security, disconnecting all the phones in the house PLUS hiding her own? hiding her dog to cause more trauma? what the actual ****? how does that not seem outrageous to anyone? however he entered her life, he was the worst thing that happened to her. yes her family is sick and greedy but this is a random man with suspicions connections to paps who allowed them to enter her ******* home. enabled them to follow her and take embarrassing pictures of her that will stay out there forever, no wonder the girl spiralled. at her worst, he turned her life into hell. and its been getting worse ever since.

i dont know whether any of you guys here has read about mk ultra.. if not please read this (i recommend reading the comments too) and form your opinions.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/freebritney-is-britney-spears-being-held-at-a-mental-health-facility-against-her-will-for-mkultra/

this article might be better to start with https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/britney-spears-forced-to-stay-under-conservatorship-due-to-psychological-issues/

Edited by New here
added another link
  • Love 3
On 4/8/2021 at 5:36 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm assuming this part of the story will form the basis for "Part 2" of the NY Times doc.

I'm sure they've already got way more dirt on Lutfi than I do!

I think it will be shown that Sam lutfi and lawyer Jon Eardley have been speaking out against Britney Spears father since 2008.

Details of why Britney Spears‘ lawyer obtained restraining orders against Sam Lutfi, Adnan Ghalib and attorney Jon Eardley have been revealed through court documents published online today.

In a letter sent in January 2008, Eardley tells Spears that her civil rights were violated and that she is being bled dry by her parents. He also says that her children are being used as pawns.

According to court documents published on breatheheavy.com, the letter reads:

“You may not be aware of the fact that your civil rights were violated…I have developed a legal strategy for you that I am confident will turn everything around, and ultimately garner you full custody of your children within approximately 30 to 60 days.

“They will not be happy until they have denied you your freedom and milked you for your last dime. The custody case, as you know, is nothing more than a flat out extortion scheme, with your children being used as pawns.”

The letter also slams the commissioner who passed the conservatorship, saying he did so before he received an evaluation from Cedars Sinai hospital, where Spears was taken after apparently suffering breakdown a year ago.

“Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.”

Eardley also assures Spears that she is mentally capable:

“Please recognize that aside from some anxiety and depression, which are totally normal under these circumstances, there is nothing wrong with you. but that the court system routinely engages in character assassination to conceal its internal bias and to break you down… What they ultimately want is to get you into a conservatorship; at that point, your freedom will be denied, giving them the full opportunity to steal all of your money and to deny you any access to your children.”

And then 

And in a Los Angeles courtroom today, the lawyer representing her former manager Sam Lutfi as he fights his restraining order likened Spears’ life to a “prison,” Us reports.

Living under the conservatorship is causing Spears “emotional distress,” said John Anderson, Lutfi’s lawyer and not the lead singer of Yes. Jamie Spears’ lawyer countered that Lutfi was an “alleged extortionist” who threatened to disseminate “threatening information” against Spears. In more strange testimony, Lutfi’s sister Christine told the court that she smuggled Britney a cell phone from Lutfi and ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib in an attempt to get a lawyer to fight the conservatorship. Christine testified that she met Britney at the gym of Beverly Hills’ Peninsula Hotel, handed her the phone and Spears recorded a message that’s since made its way around the Internet: the message was for Jon Eardley 

Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away.

I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him.

Eardley filed a declaration asking that Spears be brought to court, insisting that she would “testify truthfully that she did authorize me to take action on her behalf and I did so.” According to Rolling Stone, Spears told Eardley, on a phone call that was tape-recorded, “I basically just want my life back.” Eardley filed another declaration, arguing, among other things, that Spears was being denied due process. “It is obvious that the conservatorship was planned well in advance of its implementation as a tool to influence the custody proceedings in the family law court and for other illicit purposes,” he wrote. In another document, he stated that, the last time Spears attempted to call him, her phone was taken away from her, and that the number was disconnected the next day.

Britney Spears father's lawyers found that Evidence showed communications between Lutfi and Eardley, and Jamie Spears’ attorneys have called their relationship a “conspiracy” to undermine the conservatorship. They got a restraining order on Jon Eardley for attempting to unhinge the conservatorship.  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Tuibell said:

I think it will be shown that Sam lutfi and lawyer Jon Eardley have been speaking out against Britney Spears father since 2008.

Details of why Britney Spears‘ lawyer obtained restraining orders against Sam Lutfi, Adnan Ghalib and attorney Jon Eardley have been revealed through court documents published online today.

In a letter sent in January 2008, Eardley tells Spears that her civil rights were violated and that she is being bled dry by her parents. He also says that her children are being used as pawns.

“You may not be aware of the fact that your civil rights were violated…I have developed a legal strategy for you that I am confident will turn everything around, and ultimately garner you full custody of your children within approximately 30 to 60 days.

“They will not be happy until they have denied you your freedom and milked you for your last dime. The custody case, as you know, is nothing more than a flat out extortion scheme, with your children being used as pawns.”

The letter also slams the commissioner who passed the conservatorship, saying he did so before he received an evaluation from Cedars Sinai hospital, where Spears was taken after apparently suffering breakdown a year ago.

“Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.”

“Please recognize that aside from some anxiety and depression, which are totally normal under these circumstances, there is nothing wrong with you. but that the court system routinely engages in character assassination to conceal its internal bias and to break you down… What they ultimately want is to get you into a conservatorship; at that point, your freedom will be denied, giving them the full opportunity to steal all of your money and to deny you any access to your children.”

And then 

And in a Los Angeles courtroom today, the lawyer representing her former manager Sam Lutfi as he fights his restraining order likened Spears’ life to a “prison,” Us reports.

Living under the conservatorship is causing Spears “emotional distress,” said John Anderson, Lutfi’s lawyer and not the lead singer of Yes. Jamie Spears’ lawyer countered that Lutfi was an “alleged extortionist” who threatened to disseminate “threatening information” against Spears. In more strange testimony, Lutfi’s sister Christine told the court that she smuggled Britney a cell phone from Lutfi and ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib in an attempt to get a lawyer to fight the conservatorship. Christine testified that she met Britney at the gym of Beverly Hills’ Peninsula Hotel, handed her the phone and Spears recorded a message that’s since made its way around the Internet: the message was for Jon Eardley 

Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away.

I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him.

Eardley filed a declaration asking that Spears be brought to court, insisting that she would “testify truthfully that she did authorize me to take action on her behalf and I did so.” According to Rolling Stone, Spears told Eardley, on a phone call that was tape-recorded, “I basically just want my life back.” Eardley filed another declaration, arguing, among other things, that Spears was being denied due process. “It is obvious that the conservatorship was planned well in advance of its implementation as a tool to influence the custody proceedings in the family law court and for other illicit purposes,” he wrote. In another document, he stated that, the last time Spears attempted to call him, her phone was taken away from her, and that the number was disconnected the next day.

Britney Spears father's lawyers found that Evidence showed communications between Lutfi and Eardley, and Jamie Spears’ attorneys have called their relationship a “conspiracy” to undermine the conservatorship. They got a restraining order on Jon Eardley for attempting to unhinge the conservatorship.  

He has been speaking out against Team CON since 2008.

But that doesn't mean he wasn't originally hired by them.

They threw him under the bus in February 2008 with Lynne's declaration for the restraining order, and then further threw him under the bus with Lynne's book...I'm sure he wasn't expecting to be fully cut out of her life or publicly blamed for her downfall.

Since then, he's been a thorn in their side...But he's also a perfect foil...He's been the perfect excuse to keep her in the conservatorship due to being "susceptible to undue influence." So I still think it's possible that he's actually still on their side. He just pretends that he isn't.

• Like 8
On 7/12/2021 at 11:51 PM, New here said:

no I'm sorry, no matter how many times i read "he might not have been that bad", "he was helping", "he got her a secret phone" etc i cant seem to believe his intentions were ever good. and the SIX restraining orders mentioned above? no, good people don't get restraining orders against them. drugging her, getting rid of her security, disconnecting all the phones in the house PLUS hiding her own? hiding her dog to cause more trauma? what the actual ****? how does that not seem outrageous to anyone? however he entered her life, he was the worst thing that happened to her. yes her family is sick and greedy but this is a random man with suspicions connections to paps who allowed them to enter her ******* home. enabled them to follow her and take embarrassing pictures of her that will stay out there forever, no wonder the girl spiralled. at her worst, he turned her life into hell. and its been getting worse ever since.

i dont know whether any of you guys here has read about mk ultra.. if not please read this (i recommend reading the comments too) and form your opinions.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/freebritney-is-britney-spears-being-held-at-a-mental-health-facility-against-her-will-for-mkultra/

this article might be better to start with https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/britney-spears-forced-to-stay-under-conservatorship-due-to-psychological-issues/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawsuit-against-britney-spears-her-parents-heads-to-los-angeles-trial

On Lutfi’s witness list are other people who were a part of Britney Spears’s life at the time. In her book Lynne Spears writes that her daughter’s boyfriend Adnan Ghalib told her that Lutfi prevented the pop star from leaving her own home by taking the batteries out of her cars. Lynne Spears also writes that Ghalib told her that Lutfi threw her daughter’s cellphone chargers away and made the house phones unworkable to control Britney Spears’s every move.

But in a court declaration, Ghalib, an x17 paparazzo who dated the singer and lived in her house for about three months in 2008, says all of those statements are false. He also denies that Lutfi sedated Spears and says that in early January 2008, he received a call from Lynne Spears instructing him to do a press interview “and tell the interviewer that everything was fine with Britney; that Britney was not on ***** or an alcoholic; and that all of Britney’s problems ... were caused by Lutfi.” Ghalib states he did the interview but did not blame his girlfriend’s problems on Lutfi “because I had no personal knowledge, or any reason to believe that any of Lynne’s accusations or assertions about Lutfi were true.”

Britney Spears’s cousin Alli Sims, who worked for her as a personal assistant at the time, declares in court papers that Lutfi never disabled her cousin’s cars, cellphones, or home telephones. Sims says she was in constant contact with Lutfi during that period and that she often heard him encouraging her cousin to make amends with her parents. But Spears balked because she felt her parents betrayed her, Sims states.

Another key witness for Lutfi is Robin Johnson, who monitored Spears’s visitation with her two sons every weekend and every Tuesday from October 2007 to April 2008. In her declaration, Johnson says she was present on several occasions when Lutfi attempted to convince Spears to take her mother’s calls or let her in the house but “Britney would then get irate, yelling and calling her mother names.” During her time with the singer, Johnson says, the phones and cars always worked and that Spears had use of all of her cellphones. It was also Johnson’s job to keep track of Spears’s medications. She states that she witnessed Spears taking her prescribed anti-depressants almost daily and that those ***** “had the opposite of a sedating effect on Britney.”

Robin Johnson is mentioned in the recent New Yorker article by Ronan Farrow https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare
Robin Johnson, the court-ordered monitor, who saw Spears four times a week, said, “None of this was her fault.” She went on, “There were so many people involved in her life that caused all of this craziness with her. I don’t have anything derogatory to say about her. . . . It was probably one of the saddest cases that I’ve ever done in my entire life.”

She is mentioned 3 times in the article

arrangement, Jamie or someone working with him checked a box indicating that Spears had dementia. Jamie also filed a restraining order against Lutfi on behalf of his daughter. In her memoir, Lynne claims Lutfi told her that he had disabled Spears’s cars, cut the phone lines at her house, and crushed up her medications and given them to her in her food. Butcher said that, although she saw Lutfi give Spears what appeared to be prescription medication, she cannot corroborate the other allegations, many of which were later not supported by sworn declarations from multiple people, including Robin Johnson, the court-ordered monitor, and Spears’s assistant. But such allegations became central to the establishment of the conservatorship

• Love 1
On 7/6/2021 at 4:13 AM, glovedgeek said:

BUT all I am reading is that when Sam was around, the phone conversations, even the Newyorker article states that, there were no bodyguards, no security at her home. WHY? She can have fun, loosen up, etc. BUT WHY GET RID OF SECURITY? It seems so weird and malicious to me. It's not like she was starting the business at that point and didn't know any better, she was the biggest star on the planet and she was in the business for so long. Being so damn exposed, without security, even people sneaking others into her place, what kind of a situation that was? What was Sam Lutfi's explanation for that? That didn't ever happen before but only started happening when Sam was around.

because during january-april 2007, her bodyguards were being bribed to let paparazzi take pics of her in vulnerable moments (allegedly), one testified against her saying he saw her snorting all kinds of ***** with Howie Day :neydedance_purple:

but as others stated, she lived in a gated community with security, so...

• Like 3
On 7/6/2021 at 8:41 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

And that point right there is exactly why I created this thread.

Mark Vincent Kaplan stated directly to TMZ back in 2007 that all he had to do to win his custody case is sit back and allow the paparazzi to do their jobs.

I believe it was all a set up...And that Lufti and Kaplan were working hand-in-hand with the paparazzi to produce evidence that could be used against Britney in court.

OMG this totally makes sense.  I've been trying to figure out why Lutfi would say he had done such despicable things (cut phone lines, crush up pills, steal dogs, etc) and then turn around and sue Lynne for publishing a book with these anecdotes.  It seemed like he wanted people to think he was the villain and he is/was the kind of person who will do anything for attention, so that created a scenario in which he was able to make up horrendous lies about controlling Britney. I honestly think he's full of **** - the baby monitor woman, Alli Sims, and I think two other people testified that they never saw Lutfi do the things he claimed he did and Lynne wrote about. Britney's life was so harshly critiqued by the media at the time because that's what sold! Lutfi's stories just added to the fantastic wildness of her tragic life. I think the reality was much less sensational.  Lutfi played an important role in the drama unfolding because he was convincing in his role as evil business manager/Svengali/puppeteer.

The cship is based on the idea that Brit needed protection from ~bad influences~ and hey look, here's a person willing to play the bad guy.  He facilitated the paparazzi's coverage of her, leading to even more exposure of her so-called "breakdown".  I was always so curious about the fact that she was labeled a **** user but passed many **** tests, especially the one that accompanied her hospitalization in January of 2008.

Jeez, it's one of those mysteries that leaves the clues hidden in plain sight.  Brit's kids were/are/have always been the carrot to keeping her working.

Why Did Spears Give Up the Good Fight? Britney Spears surrenders custody of her kids to K-Fed after months of drama. (7/18/2008)

Kfed Lawyer Thanks Britney Obsessed Media

Britney Spears Could Lose Custody of Children; Celebrity Divorce Shockers (8/7/2007)

On 7/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, Tuibell said:

And then 

do you have a link to this document? really interesting 

i have been seeing a lot of the FreeBritney activists liking Sam Lutfti post and fans commenting on his post..
One even say Britney should hire him back after she is free from conservatorship..

Honestly, it worries me a bit because to be honest I still don't trust him as much as he supporting the movement and telling out stories that he encounter (according to him), I still hope Britney can stay away from him.

• Like 6

With everything that's come out in past week, I would definitely so he had something to do with team Con. I believe he was sent (by kevin and his atty) to plant ***** in her house so Kevin could get custody

By  the way, we need to find Kalie Machado on social media and ask her more information

• Love 1

I have an alternative explanation. I believe he was/is a stalker-ish hanger-on who sees himself as the knight in shining armoire destined to save rich and famous damsels in distress by becoming their special friend who understands them better than anyone else.

Too bad he enjoys the drama too much,  sucks at helping people, and causes just more chaos and mayhem by giving bad advice and enabling unhealthy behavior.

When the “friend” (like Courtney Love) realizes what he has done and abandons him, he is overtaken by rage and becomes dangerous.

I have ADHD and borderline personality disorder (impulsive type). Sam has ADHD, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he has BPD as well based on his actions.

I recognize in me this kind of tendency to be drawn into other people’s drama and a need to “save” people.

When I was younger, I regretfully engaged in somewhat similar behavior as Sam did, albeit in much smaller scale and more benign ways. This was long before my diagnosis and understanding that I really shouldn’t believe everything I think. 😀

I know his behavior doesn’t make sense to neuro-typical (“normal”) people, so it is easier to explain it as a conspiracy.

Who knows, you might be right, but it is my experience that usually what looks like some grand master plan is just a series of unfortunate events colliding. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just started a similar thread to this one, albeit without nearly as many details as @Steel Magnolia provided, and was linked over to this tread. 

I was trying to figure out if Sam L and Lou had some sort of ties since both have been linked to Britney, Courtney Love, Lindsay Lohan, and Amanda Bynes. But now my mind is just blown away with all the info here on what went down in Britney's life from 2007/2008. There were so many new stories about her back then that it was hard to make sense of what was happening, but in retrospect the pieces are really coming together.

Someone with more time and better investigative skills than me needs to draw some sort of chart linking all the characters in Britney's life together. How are Sam A and Lou connected? Sam L and Lou? Lou and Bobby Campbell? What the hell really happened with Andrew Wallet? Were KFed and Mark Vincent Kaplan complicit or cooperative in setting up the cship? There are so many players in this game. I know everyone is looking at Jamie right now, but the media needs to dig into everyone else that was around in the year before the cship was set up and the year it was established and when it was later made permanent. How can we get all of these details out beyond Exhale? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 7/6/2021 at 5:06 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Larry Rudolph's testimony from the fall of 2007 is interesting.

Larry was subpoenaed by Mark Vincent Kaplan for the custody trial...And he talked about who all was on the conference call to discuss an "intervention" in February of 2007.

I don't believe criminal defence attorney Blair Berk was listed by Larry as being on the conference call about the intervention...But Larry did say this:

"I don't think I left anybody out, but I could have."

Can we start zero'ing in on the connections between Lutfi and Blair Berk?

Not long after Sam Lutfi called Lynne's cell phone to say that ***** were planted in Britney's Malibu home, Britney went to visit Berk at her office...Britney then checked herself into rehab for the third and final time.

Wow Larry ******* Rudolph suggested an "intervention" back in early 2007 ?! I didn't know that all. Thank you for that SM. This thread should be pinned, it's so informative.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 2:23 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Bipolar disorder can be brought about by long periods of stress, if the allegations are true, 2002 would make sense for being a possiby massive stress-inducing year considering not only the breakup, but the level of fame and scrutiny she had.

I don't think some fans realize how tired she looked back then, despite her being in her "prime" performances era. 

Also the whole Madonna kiss fits in with the 2002/2003 time frame as well. And there was ALOT of talk about it and it was often brought up in interviews. The breakup, regular pop star stress and lack of sleep, plus the scrutiny about the kiss, it could make sense. Whether he's telling the truth about actually knowing WHAT, is another story. He may just have speculated like the rest of us are, and took a guess with the dates. I do remember thinking she seemed more and more annoyed as time went on, especially in 2003. 2002 was hurt Britney, 2003 was fed up Britney. It was almost as if everyone had turned on her. Whether this could be actually  important or not to the rest of the CON story we'll have to see. 

On 7/17/2021 at 6:18 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

He has been speaking out against Team CON since 2008.

But that doesn't mean he wasn't originally hired by them.

They threw him under the bus in February 2008 with Lynne's declaration for the restraining order, and then further threw him under the bus with Lynne's book...I'm sure he wasn't expecting to be fully cut out of her life or publicly blamed for her downfall.

Since then, he's been a thorn in their side...But he's also a perfect foil...He's been the perfect excuse to keep her in the conservatorship due to being "susceptible to undue influence." So I still think it's possible that he's actually still on their side. He just pretends that he isn't.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/795322-sam-lutfi-leaks-several-voicemail-from-britney-from-when-the-conservatorship-was-first-put-into-place-begging-for-help-im-confined-restrained-and-stripped-of-my-civil-rights/