Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

THANK YOU!

I've already figured out why the "inserted into her life in October of 2007" is a key date thanks to the document provided by @PlayboiMommy

October 1, 2007 is not only the date that Britney lost custody of the boys, it's also the date that Sam Lutfi moved into her home.

They were all using that date — the date of the move in — as the "key date" directly following the second 5150.

But why were they doing that, when it was clear that he appeared much, much earlier? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I'll make my way through the additional documents you've posted...Maybe there are clues?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Since Sands broke away from MKV, maybe, team con planted Sam in Michael's team as an intelligencer... Because once again, as you said, Sam was the only one of three who came out of it without much consequences.

That hadn't occurred to me, but I think you're right — Sands was likely the one they were worried about. 

Did Sands and Eardley come as a package deal, or did Lutfi bring Eardley into the fold?

Does anyone know?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Were ***** found in Britney's Malibu home prior to her being shipped off to rehab for the third time? If not, for what reason did she visit with Blair Berk?

Here is Ali's profile *allegedly*

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/profile/139560-i_am_allisims/

in her few comments here, she said, she never saw one **** ever. But she said that James is crazy and drunk/**** addict.

• Like 1
On 4/8/2021 at 2:15 AM, _lebot said:

what the heck happened in 2002 besides her breakup with Justin? (This isn’t a question to y’all, obviously no one knows.)

Bipolar disorder can be brought about by long periods of stress, if the allegations are true, 2002 would make sense for being a possiby massive stress-inducing year considering not only the breakup, but the level of fame and scrutiny she had.

I don't think some fans realize how tired she looked back then, despite her being in her "prime" performances era. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

No he was not hired by team con. None of the links or articles you attached remotely suggest that.

that’s not what the point of those articles were tho it was to back up reportings of him being with Britney way before October 2007 which is the date Lynne said in her statement that Sam came into Britneys life. Also user @Steel Magnoliadoes an absolutely phenomenal job of going through all the papers and documents and **** and they literally called out lies from the statements in this thread. 

• Love 5
On 4/8/2021 at 10:58 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what I thought, too...

Until @DuranDuran posted this story from The Blast from 2019:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

If you read the "texts" (which actually appear to be a transcript of a phone call where Lynne is on the other end of the line) it doesn't appear that Lutfi is urging for an end to the conservatorship...It appears as if he is encouraging Lynne to become the conservator herself.

https://theblast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0506_Britney_Spears_Texts.pdf

For what purpose? What's in it for him if he's working alone?

Yeah, I knew that one. But it's just... it kinda falls into the strategy right now? That it's not to immediately terminate it, but to take Jamie away from Britney. Lutfi suggests Lynne to take the cship helm, which is something a lot of people wonder why it hasn't happened. It's easy, anyone can file for that and Lynne is the mom with a good relationship and that would have a lot of sway.

But why hasn't Lynne requested to be conservator instead? Is there something we don't know?

You could even be right, but I think it falls in line with whatever Lynne's cooking as well. Like, as if there's something we don't know. Maybe it's the complexity the cship businesses have taken or it's something else entirely.

I don't know actually. It could be that too. It's just... I don't know even how to define this situation.

• Love 1

the more I look into this case the more disgusted I become of anyone in Britneys life at the time. It is so sick and twisted that her own parents would set her up like that, despite it being evidently clear that she needed legitimate HELP and SUPPORT not a ******* law and order set up ffs. What really happened, what was really motivating Jamie and Lynn and Lou and Kfed and all the rest of those vultures around her..... was the possibility of losing the Golden Goose- Britney. That’s why Jamie went along with Lou’s “business plan” and Lynn eventually got stung along as well. Jamie & Lynne may have been manipulated yes, but it was their greed that led them that way, their fear of losing their bread maker, Britney ********** Spears. And once they had her under control, instead of helping her by seeking help, counselors, life coaches, therapy, you name it. Instead, within 7 months she was already trying to “make a comeback” and this time it actually worked. Instead of letting her take some time of (like maybe a year) she had to do a world tour. Why? Because money. That’s why. It’s just heartbreaking that it’s her parents that did this to her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
On 4/15/2021 at 1:47 PM, MonaLisasDoll said:

that’s not what the point of those articles were tho it was to back up reportings of him being with Britney way before October 2007 which is the date Lynne said in her statement that Sam came into Britneys life. Also user @Steel Magnoliadoes an absolutely phenomenal job of going through all the papers and documents and **** and they literally called out lies from the statements in this thread. 

On 4/15/2021 at 1:58 PM, MonaLisasDoll said:

the more I look into this case the more disgusted I become of anyone in Britneys life at the time. It is so sick and twisted that her own parents would set her up like that, despite it being evidently clear that she needed legitimate HELP and SUPPORT not a ******* law and order set up ffs. What really happened, what was really motivating Jamie and Lynn and Lou and Kfed and all the rest of those vultures around her..... was the possibility of losing the Golden Goose- Britney. That’s why Jamie went along with Lou’s “business plan” and Lynn eventually got stung along as well. Jamie & Lynne may have been manipulated yes, but it was their greed that led them that way, their fear of losing their bread maker, Britney ********** Spears. And once they had her under control, instead of helping her by seeking help, counselors, life coaches, therapy, you name it. Instead, within 7 months she was already trying to “make a comeback” and this time it actually worked. Instead of letting her take some time of (like maybe a year) she had to do a world tour. Why? Because money. That’s why. It’s just heartbreaking that it’s her parents that did this to her. 

Thank you for taking the time to go over the details and read between the lines! 

Sometimes what is not said tells more of a story than what is said...Hopefully one day Britney has a chance to tell her story in her own words so we no longer have to guess.

• Love 1
On 4/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, Applejack said:

Yeah, I knew that one. But it's just... it kinda falls into the strategy right now? That it's not to immediately terminate it, but to take Jamie away from Britney. Lutfi suggests Lynne to take the cship helm, which is something a lot of people wonder why it hasn't happened. It's easy, anyone can file for that and Lynne is the mom with a good relationship and that would have a lot of sway.

But why hasn't Lynne requested to be conservator instead? Is there something we don't know?

You could even be right, but I think it falls in line with whatever Lynne's cooking as well. Like, as if there's something we don't know. Maybe it's the complexity the cship businesses have taken or it's something else entirely.

I don't know actually. It could be that too. It's just... I don't know even how to define this situation.

I find it strange that Lutfi's first instinct is to keep the conservatorship going vs. filing to terminate...Especially considering his first attempt back in February 2008 with Jon Eardley was supposedly to "free" her.

And further, to offer Lynne money to keep it going vs. filing to terminate? Strange.

If he's working on his own...What's in it for him? And why does he think Lynne would actually accept his presence in her life?

I think you're right that there's definitely something going on that we don't know about...and Lutfi seems to be in on that.

If that's the case...Why is he in on it? It's all so bizarre.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 5:22 PM, Steel Magnolia said:
  • Assisting Britney with attempting to retain lawyer in Jon Eardley in February of 2007, earning him a restraining order.
  • Assisting Britney in obtaining a cell phone in January of 2009 to contact lawyer Jon Eardley, earning him another restraining order.

1) there is an error. february 2008

2) in January of 2009 there was another lawyerJohn Anderson

Did Jon get 2 RO? I thought he only got one.

Also an interesting thread :

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

1) there is an error. february 2008

2) in January of 2009 there was another lawyerJohn Anderson

Did Jon get 2 RO? I thought he only got one.

Also an interesting thread :

Thank you!

I'll fix the date on the timeline...The second RO was referring to Lutfi, not Eardley. I'll fix that wording.

I'm on deadline for a project so it may take a few days for me to go through your last couple of posts. There's a lot of info in these Twitter threads!

• Like 1

@Steel Magnolia do you remember we discussed what kind of dirt Brit may have on Kevin?  I think, this agreement is rather strange, imo, it looks like he was trading time with the kids in exchange for more money:

Here's what we know. For weeks, Britney, K-Fed and Jamie Spears have been privately hashing out a plan to let the kids travel with Brit while she goes on tour. The plan is to have homes in three bases -- New Jersey, New Orleans and Los Angeles. Sean Preston and Jayden James would stay in one of these three bases and mom would commute back and forth while doing concerts in each region.

And here's a fun fact. We've learned Britney will pay Kevin in excess of $4,000 a week for each week she's on tour.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2009/02/02/britney-will-cancel-tour-if-kiddies-cant-come/

Of course, most likely this was not illegal. But it makes clearly visible that he was more interested in getting more money than their children.

Also interesting that Mark Vincent Kaplan squeezed himself into this arrangement as well:

Sources tell us K-Fed's lawyers have said they object to the plan but won't specifically say why. And Kevin apparently doesn't have the cojones to stand up to his lawyers.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, says neither he nor Kevin want to interfere with Brit's career. He says it could have been handled better if Jamie and company would have "manned up" and had Kevin got the benefit of his lawyers to protect his position. Kaplan says he's going to present his own wording of the deal, but thinks they'll work it out.

• Like 1

I know what happened to her is bad. The past is disgusting when it comes to her, her family, and those who inserted themselves. 

However, I just hope britney starts coming forward. 

Team Con is working overtime because once her kids turn 18 who better than to talk of the abuse her team caused. They want to control all the purse strings before then. They can buy their silence. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

@Steel Magnolia do you remember we discussed what kind of dirt Brit may have on Kevin?  I think, this agreement is rather strange, imo, it looks like he was trading time with the kids in exchange for more money:

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2009/02/02/britney-will-cancel-tour-if-kiddies-cant-come/

Of course, most likely this was not illegal. But it makes clearly visible that he was more interested in getting more money than their children.

Also interesting that Mark Vincent Kaplan squeezed himself into this arrangement as well:

I remember this arrangement was mentioned by TMZ again when the Circus tour went to Europe and Australia.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2009/09/25/britney-spears-kevin-federline-custody-order-extended-sean-preston-jayden-james/

Notice how right from the beginning, Team CON's favourite source, TMZ, made it out like Britney was receiving 50/50 "custody"...When in fact it was actually only 50/50 visitation that had to be supervised by Jamie exclusively?

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just came across tweets by Sam Lutfi and he seemed caring with these tweets, because he is saying everything we want to hear. I thought: 'Were we judging him all along wrongfully? Was he the good guy?' Etc. I still don't know and we probably will never know. 

BUT the situation, all these alleged informations, screenshots, everyone blaming each other and all that, started to seem WAY TOO SIMILAR to the craziness in 2007 and I don't like this direction. Thankfully Britney herself is anywhere near all these chaos happening right now. And that's why legitimized information like the Farrow article are important. 

For me I can summarize the issue like this. Britney is a small town girl who came to this chaotic lifestyle and she was too protected and didn't have a chance to express herself personally at the beginning, and yes when she wanted to loosen up, she might have made some mistakes. Which she can, like every other person. 

BUT all I am reading is that when Sam was around, the phone conversations, even the Newyorker article states that, there were no bodyguards, no security at her home. WHY? She can have fun, loosen up, etc. BUT WHY GET RID OF SECURITY? It seems so weird and malicious to me. It's not like she was starting the business at that point and didn't know any better, she was the biggest star on the planet and she was in the business for so long. Being so damn exposed, without security, even people sneaking others into her place, what kind of a situation that was? What was Sam Lutfi's explanation for that? That didn't ever happen before but only started happening when Sam was around. Maybe Britney was having mental issues, trust issues etc. and she wanted to get rid of everyone, but if you are claiming that you were the only one there to support her, then wouldn't you at least suggest some security to protect her from predators? Instead she was left with no security or nothing, exposed to paparazzi and even encouraged to play along with paparazzi opening her life even more to them. That became her life. And how can you not live what she lived with this much exposure when you are vulnerable AF? 

Being a YES MAN to someone vulnerable doesn't make you a good friend, in my opinion. And I understand she needed someone to not oppose to her and support her decisions, mistakes, whatever. She wanted to enjoy life and she wanted to be encouraged and not discouraged. It's like going to a bar with friends and seeing your friend get wasted and still saying nothing when your friend is getting more and more drinks, and maybe even taking photos of your friend when she is getting wasted. I don't understand this and how it's called being a good friend. 

We are at a place where there is this Yes Man, and on the other side the No Men (the family) , no balance whatsoever. And we don't have to choose sides either. Both sides might have had some good points made during all these years but at the end, both sides' actions have harmed her. And I repeat, BOTH SIDES' ACTIONS HARMED HER.

Britney should and hopefully will go ahead by herself, without anyone attached to her life from her past. That's the only real freedom.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

She can have fun, loosen up, etc. BUT WHY GET RID OF SECURITY?

Not in defense of Sam, cuz I think he is a scum.

But I want to clarify, her house was in a gated community with good security on its own.  + a security system was installed in her house as well. 

I think this is an important detail. Since many people write/think as if Britney did not have protection at all at that time.

• Like 2