ATRL Thread: Has Ariana surpassed Britney??

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love Ariana but a quick statistic from the world's largest database should answer that person's question.   And this isn't including 1998-2003...literally no female artist has surpassed Brit

I can't with the irrational hate, ATRL has for Britney   https://atrl.net/forums/topic/340512-has-ariana-surpassed-britney/ I love Ariana Grande, she has for sure defined my generation but

I've never understood why stanbases have to tear each others down to make their own fave look better. Ariana is great and I love her but why are these toxic stans trying to downplay Britney's success

• Exhale+
15 hours ago, levxy said:

Can someone answer this person that commented that „ariana collabed with a legend last year and Britney only collabed with will.i.am“ what a delusion person he/she is and that britney is the only artist that collabed with Madonna and Michael Jackson, thank you. 

I forgot the "legend" she collabed with tho :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: