Adam Leber Forms New Management Company

Prince Ali

In case you are interested :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Adam Leber Forms New Management Company With Miley Cyrus, Lil Nas X - Variety

Veteran artist manager Adam Leber has announced the launch of his new management and media company Rebel (Leber’s name spelled backwards) in partnership with LiveNation.

Under this banner, he will continue to represent longtime clients Miley Cyrus, Lil Nas X and Labrinth, among others, for management worldwide. He remains based in Los Angeles

Most recently, Leber has operated as a partner of Maverick, which he co-founded in 2014. Prior, he co-founded ReignDeerEntertainment in 2005 and co-managed Britney Spears, Travis Scott, Aerosmith, will.i.am, Avril Lavigne, and Fifth Harmony, among others.

Leber commented, “This is a new chapter for me. It’s exciting to kick off this era and work towards building an artist-first and development-centric haven for career superstars with a focus on the future of music and technology. I’d like to thank my previous partners and colleagues for all of their belief and support over the years at Maverick.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived