Happy Birthday to Exhale's Jordan Miller! Let's celebrate!

Midnight

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Today April 7th is @Jordan Miller birthday, so I would like to ask you guys to join me in wishing him an amazing Happy B-Day.:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Thanks J for making Exhale such a special place for us and for all the work you put in so we can have a great experience, you are very inspiring so Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one and may everything you desire become a reality. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

me2.jpg.874e1dceec5d9409af19919670ddae10

I had Gaga record this just for you :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

3125d0ee82837ddb1ff2558bc9140e61.gif

HappyBirthday.thumb.JPG.74a334db695853c5c65c61c4b12164a6.JPG

Happy Birthday, Jordan!!! xx

• Love 1
  • Leader

Omg!!! This is so damn cute!! I really appreciate this :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

I was so worried BH wouldn't be back by today and ruin my gd birthday :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

So happy it did in the nick of time. I love Exhale and you guys so much.

Big shout-out as well to the @Community Super Mods & @Community Curators for helping Exhale live her best life. 

Thank you again guys! I'll be here all day :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block