Happy Birthday to Exhale's Jordan Miller! Let's celebrate!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today April 7th is @Jordan Miller birthday, so I would like to ask you guys to join me in wishing him an amazing Happy B-Day.   Thanks J for making Exhale such a special place for us and for

Omg!!! This is so damn cute!! I really appreciate this   I was so worried BH wouldn't be back by today and ruin my gd birthday So happy it did in the nick of time. I love Exhale and you guys

according to his profile, 33, he's ready for his Pretty Girls and rainbow hair era

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Happy belate birthday Jordan! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Thank you for making this amazing platform and giving us pop culture stans a comfortable space to talk about pop culture and most important of all, Britney! I hope you had a wonderful day and hope your wishes come true, xoxo :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Today April 7th is @Jordan Miller birthday, so I would like to ask you guys to join me in wishing him an amazing Happy B-Day.:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Thanks J for making Exhale such a special place for us and for all the work you put in so we can have a great experience, you are very inspiring so Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one and may everything you desire become a reality. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

me2.jpg.874e1dceec5d9409af19919670ddae10

I had Gaga record this just for you :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

3125d0ee82837ddb1ff2558bc9140e61.gif

HappyBirthday.thumb.JPG.74a334db695853c5c65c61c4b12164a6.JPG

Happy Birthday, Jordan!!! xx

• Love 1
  • Community Leader

Omg!!! This is so damn cute!! I really appreciate this :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

I was so worried BH wouldn't be back by today and ruin my gd birthday :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

So happy it did in the nick of time. I love Exhale and you guys so much.

Big shout-out as well to the @Community Super Mods & @Community Curators for helping Exhale live her best life. 

Thank you again guys! I'll be here all day :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 8

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙