Happy Birthday to Exhale's Jordan Miller! Let's celebrate!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today April 7th is @Jordan Miller birthday, so I would like to ask you guys to join me in wishing him an amazing Happy B-Day.   Thanks J for making Exhale such a special place for us and for

Omg!!! This is so damn cute!! I really appreciate this   I was so worried BH wouldn't be back by today and ruin my gd birthday So happy it did in the nick of time. I love Exhale and you guys

according to his profile, 33, he's ready for his Pretty Girls and rainbow hair era

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Happy bday!

If I may ask, how old did he turn?

according to his profile, 33, he's ready for his Pretty Girls and rainbow hair era

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

Happy birthday to Jordan. Long live our OG heavy breather, conservator in chief of exhale, issuer of warning points, master of thirst posts, captain of “please be respectful” vibes, queen of questionable thumbnails, burner of servers! May you bless us with your sleevelessness for years to come 🥳

• Love 2
  • Community Curators

Happy birthday, old man errr... I mean, Jordan! Just kidding :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: You're an amazing guy, inside, and out! I know we haven't known each other for too long, but I most definitely feel at home here because of you, and you made me feel welcome, even on my first day here. I can't thank you enough, or express to you how I feel enough. :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1