Rbd uploads a live performance of their 2006 English hit Tu Amor

Spicechinodiva

RBD uploaded a recent live performance of their english hit Tu Amor from their 2006 English language debut Rebels (retitled We are RBD in Japan). 

Tu Amor is a cover of A Jon B song written by Superstar songwriter of the 90s, Diane Warren.

Christian Chavez (who I just found out is actually American, which explains why they had him front several of the English tracks that was aimed for singles) Carried this song himself, and many believe he was the true breakout star of the group in the first place, cos as we see her in a ballad track, he performs like its upbeat and hes singing to an audience despite no audience at all. 

He did have a huge LGBT anthem in Mexico with Libertad which is anthem for the LGBT community in Mexico..

Enjoy the breakout star of the group. 

@PokemonSpears

I had a feeling they were going to bring this classic up to remind everybody RBD needs Christian. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Libertad is a BOP, such a shame his record company didn't support his vision when he went solo. He would have been bigger.

I always liked Christopher more simply because of his style but Christian was the voice of Rbd. 

"I Wanna Be The Rain" was my fave song from this album also sung by only Christian.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived