How can I help the movement?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I’ve become very passionate about freeing Britney 👸 (the place she is in just makes me so sad and want to cry lol). So my question is, what can I actively do to help? 

One thing is to NOT buy/stream her music. That money doesn't go to her, it only feeds her team. 

11 hours ago, mn9019 said:

Hi! I’ve become very passionate about freeing Britney 👸 (the place she is in just makes me so sad and want to cry lol). So my question is, what can I actively do to help? 

Are you in the US?

7 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

One thing is to NOT buy/stream her music. That money doesn't go to her, it only feeds her team. 

Yes but people will still stream Toxic and Baby One More Time so boycotting would not fix the issue in my opinion. And also, Britney could take that badly that people don’t care about her.

I know that’s for helping Britney to not feed her team who profits from her, but I guess there are other ways to help her because boycotting can have negative sides. No?

15 hours ago, mn9019 said:

Telling people to watch the documentary is a good start

Tell them to check out BritneyHiatus's twitter threads too

Hey everyone! Thank you all. Yes I am in the US, I will get that signed. I tell everyone who will listen about the doc - I even have it linked in my Instagram bio. I DO streak her music, it’s hard not to when her music is 🔥🔥🔥🔥. I wish I was a lawyer so I could go out and actually fight for her somehow. It’s insane how insidious this all is.