Justin Bieber surprise-drops Christian themed EP, debuts with just 93K streams

• Leader

Justin Bieber recently released a new album titled Justice, but he had another string of songs up his sleeve.

Bieber surprise-released a 6-track Christian themed album on Easter. He barely promoted it, but it still managed to mass 93K streams (that's actually pretty meh for someone of his caliber but still).

Justice easily went #1, but it's unlikely Freedom will see the light of the day on the Billboard 200.

Exhale, did you listen to Freedom? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

bieber-freedom.jpg.21260a1212cb15fd8b6c3ced991c84b2.jpg

Related:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/790597-justin-bieber-scores-his-8th-no1-album-with-justice-tops-the-hot-100-as-well-with-peaches/

5 hours ago, Original Britney said:

I listened to it and it's not so bad but could be at least 1000x better. Also like why did I listen to it? I never listen to Justin and recently I can't help it. Also try listening to Peaches then this EP and it's like a little bit confusing because w**d then Jesus. Okay. Bless.

Saturn Return identity crisis is coming in nicely, huh. 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

You guys are incredibly disrespectful... It's his religion, why would you laugh at that?

What does confuse me is his sound... He's all over the place lately. I don't mean this album in particular but in general. And in this one it was weird to know it was Christian music but he wanted to sound like Drake or something.

Also, someone please tell him that "Changes" is NOT and R&B album.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NastyT said:

I love Christian music. I am a very spiritual person. But this is just BAD and uninspiring. Leave Christian mainstream to Lauren Daigle. 

Agreed she sounds like Adele

Justin and Kanye don't seem to lead a religious lifestyle so why are they releasing Christian music?  It's confusing 

• Haha 1

For real though. It's his Saturn Return, which is a notoriously weird time for folks. 

He's trying to.find that sweet spot of adult self with a strong individual identity. It's like your teenage years all over again but with adult responsibility and it's tough. 

Lots of folks do a lot of weird **** and don't make sense during this time cause life isn't making sense. Best you can do is go with it, do weird ****, pinpoint the stuff that works for you, and laugh about your cringe later. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Stefani said:

He needs to stop trying to make his Christian music happen and buzz off for a few years. I'm sick of hearing about this Pisces. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

2 hours ago, CinderHELLa said:

For real though. It's his Saturn Return, which is a notoriously weird time for folks. 

He's trying to.find that sweet spot of adult self with a strong individual identity. It's like your teenage years all over again but with adult responsibility and it's tough. 

Lots of folks do a lot of weird **** and don't make sense during this time cause life isn't making sense. Best you can do is go with it, do weird ****, pinpoint the stuff that works for you, and laugh about your cringe later. 

Lmfao the astro dragging :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block