Jamie Lynn ex was on Britney payroll

DougFrmBrazil

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Jamie uses Britney’s estate as a bank for the family. 

This is his longest job he has held. Imagine having to put your daughter in a conservatorship so he could use her money like it’s his own? Plus pay himself a salary and bonus? This fuled the toxic patriarchy in that family. 

21 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Next thing we know it was Britney’s money used to send the stimulus check...

The 600 million that Lou moved actually is for Biden new plan to help pop music. Britney will do the announcement at the Garden Rose at The White House likely this summer.

17 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

This is his longest job he has held. Imagine having to put your daughter in a conservatorship so he could use her money like it’s his own? Plus pay himself a salary and bonus? This fuled the toxic patriarchy in that family. 

Remember Nyla? The restaurant Britney helped him to open and the closed?

58 minutes ago, Richie said:

what is this guy up to nowadays anyway? i couldn't find him on ig and i mean him not puting on a damn c0ndom was the reason Zoey 101 ended so I wanna know ngl 

I just read on the internet a lot of aresting and also also left another kind behind 🤔

15 hours ago, Forever222 said:

why cant nobody around her see all through this? beyonce? madonna? her ex manager where r u at? help this woman out!! its so toxic, i cant

This is old news, was posted here at the time. He did handiwork.

The bigger question is why Lynne charged $90,000 in home improvements in 2019, that's on top of the $30,000 a year she receives in 'pocket money' from the c-ship. 

How can you spend $90,000 on home improvements in Louisiana?

Archived