Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

You're welcome! The lossless files ended up on our hands today, these are so good tbh :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

these bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao

Maybe a HQ Kiss You All Over can leak next? :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: thanks to whoever leaked these!!!

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

These bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao

Maybe a HQ Kiss You All Over can leak next? :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: thanks to whoever leaked these!!!blackout-bsides.jpg.12ea04a95ce77833087a5d805d624513.jpg

Yeees, it's amazing to finally hear these in HQ :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 3

What a way for BH to return 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Living for these right now. I was always a huuuuge fan of Pull Out and totally loving the final version. Just wish they didn’t take out those “ohhh ohhh ohhh all I got” ...I at least think she says all I got. Thank you for this 🔥🔥🔥🔥 

EDIT: oops listening to this again (because why not) and just heard the ohhh ohhh ohhh all I got...it’s just more in the background now. Really digging Rockstar though...those vocals and attitude on the track 😍

• Love 2