BreatheHeavy is back! 🔥

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try harder next time Lou  

ugh I missed this place so much, I was like "this b/tch didn't pay the bills"    ahahaha me too!! 

Hi guys, sorry #BreatheHeavy was down. The data center where our server was literally caught fire and destroyed our server. We’ve moved to a new server. All is well again 😅🌸🌷🌹   Please post new

Posted Images

• Community Leader
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think you should consider other backup alternative for emergencies like this. The other forum that I visit which got affected as well Resetera, managed to come back online later that night with another server, or I don't know what they did lol

Though now I'm not sure if it was the same incident, because they mentioned an outage, not a fire, but still it's such a big coincidence that the two forums I visit went offline at the same time :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Yea this hit a lot of people. It could've been the same as us. A fire which lead to the outage. 

We are moving to a cloud environment in the coming weeks which will also include backups. I'm also going to personally download a physical backup each Friday moving forward just in case. 

If we didn't have these backups made remotely, we would have lost 17 years of herstory. 

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

So glad Exhale is back! I thought that I was like ligit Banned for being too crazy or that everyone randomly died! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  So glad that’s not true, I missed all us Galz. .  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:
Just a day and a half felt like an Entire Week!  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I can only imagine what it was like for Jordan..  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Also, this place is pretty cool, I love it!   :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

It felt like an eternity honestly. I was really worried :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

35 minutes ago, CinderHELLa said:

Unrelated but Rihanna's look in this music video is pure ***.

:melt_weird_drift_wow: like yes daddy, don't make me wait anymore.

Rated R era had killer looks. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still need to finish Season 6. I’ve been in denial :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

What?! You need to stream it so we can talk about the new episodes when they come out! Then we can prepare ourselves for Kelsey’s spin-off show. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1