BreatheHeavy is back! 🔥

• Leader
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think you should consider other backup alternative for emergencies like this. The other forum that I visit which got affected as well Resetera, managed to come back online later that night with another server, or I don't know what they did lol

Though now I'm not sure if it was the same incident, because they mentioned an outage, not a fire, but still it's such a big coincidence that the two forums I visit went offline at the same time :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Yea this hit a lot of people. It could've been the same as us. A fire which lead to the outage. 

We are moving to a cloud environment in the coming weeks which will also include backups. I'm also going to personally download a physical backup each Friday moving forward just in case. 

If we didn't have these backups made remotely, we would have lost 17 years of herstory. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

So glad Exhale is back! I thought that I was like ligit Banned for being too crazy or that everyone randomly died! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  So glad that’s not true, I missed all us Galz. .  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:
Just a day and a half felt like an Entire Week!  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I can only imagine what it was like for Jordan..  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Also, this place is pretty cool, I love it!   :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

It felt like an eternity honestly. I was really worried :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block