BreatheHeavy is back! 🔥

So happy you guys are back!!! Really reminds me of how important exhale trult is to the movement. 

i hate to do this but please check out my documentary, Free Britney: Conspiracy to Congress :) 

The second half is mainly about Exhale  and how we all saw the Free Britney movement unfold!  It’s my love letter to the website 

• Love 4

I think you should consider other backup alternative for emergencies like this. The other forum that I visit which got affected as well Resetera, managed to come back online later that night with another server, or I don't know what they did lol

Though now I'm not sure if it was the same incident, because they mentioned an outage, not a fire, but still it's such a big coincidence that the two forums I visit went offline at the same time :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think you should consider other backup alternative for emergencies like this. The other forum that I visit which got affected as well Resetera, managed to come back online later that night with another server, or I don't know what they did lol

Though now I'm not sure if it was the same incident, because they mentioned an outage, not a fire, but still it's such a big coincidence that the two forums I visit went offline at the same time :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Baby......shut up you know it’s Lou

shes your friend, she’s a mom, she’s funny. And she tried to  shut this damn site down :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: 

Spoiler

Allegedly 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hi guys, sorry #BreatheHeavy was down. The data center where our server was literally caught fire and destroyed our server. We’ve moved to a new server. All is well again 😅🌸🌷🌹

Please post new topics from the last several days and we’ll get to work on featuring them onto the homepage! 🙏❤️ xhale.jpg.f8faab80684ecd57baed34bcd619ae70.jpg

I was so worried that Lucifer shut you down!!!!👿 🔫⬇️ wonder what kind of scented candle 🕯burned down the server!!!! 🧐🤯I bet it was vanilla!!!! 🌸🥀🌻

anyways, welcome back! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block