Welcome Back, Exhale!

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She’s obsessed with you. Banned her yesterday for this disgusting Twitter feed 

This person needs some serious mental help. This is the work of an unstable person (allegedly AKA her favorite word) :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Yikes, this is what you call a mental illness and why I can’t take any of these ‘#FreeBritney’ theorists seriously. A life is VERY much needed. Wishing her well.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Reported that account for hate :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Not them creating a thread and theorizing that we are the same people because we both used a :/ symbol. These people are crazy and obsessed. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Now watch them play the victim card because we’re calling them out for their blatant bull****, it’s like you can never win. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hahaha. Might be making a big change from this company that's all I'm saying. 

Yes n I don’t wanna b that gurl. Bc this is ur site and all but those days not on here could of been a great opportunity to bring conversation to breatheavys ig n create dialogue and just do more with ur social media platform..open up to a new or more audiences.  Just a friendly idea. Ok I’ll go now lol 😳🤧🙊