Mariah Carey shares video of her getting the vaccine and its instant side effect

Girl, you better hope for the best. I was called in to get my vaccine and politely said **** no thank you LOL. Let's hope we don't lose a living legend over these experimental vaccines. People are damn crazy, getting vaccinated for a flu, with 99.9% recovery rate. Yeap, that's coming from who tested positive for "Covid-19" and recovered like the 99.9% of the worlds population. What a sad uneducated misinformed generation and society ya'll live in. Never seen so much marketing for a vaccine LOL. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Girl, you better hope for the best. I was called in to get my vaccine and politely said **** no thank you LOL. Let's hope we don't lose a living legend over these experimental vaccines. People are damn crazy, getting vaccinated for a flu, with 99.9% recovery rate. Yeap, that's coming from who tested positive for "Covid-19" and recovered like the 99.9% of the worlds population. What a sad uneducated misinformed generation and society ya'll live in. Never seen so much marketing for a vaccine LOL. 

Honestly you don't seem educated.  You obviously don't know how vaccines work

• Love 6
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

well, the 0.1% of the population is still 7.9M, so with 2.8M people that have died of covid, there would still be about 5M more to die, but that recovery rate has already been proven wrong anyways, so the number must be even higher.

Now, "not dying" doesn't imply that people that recovered from the illness won't have secondary long-term effects that we're still yet to see, THAT if they even recovered at all.

Another thing that needs to be remembered is the ability of viruses to mutate. While current variations are still covered by the vaccine, the possibility of the virus to mutate into a variant that won't get eradicated with the current vaccines, is still out there, so the longer we allow the virus to live in our population, because a bunch of people won't die anyways, the higher the chances of getting a second pandemic due to a mutated virus.

What I do agree with, is that I wouldn't jump to be the first one to be vaccinated, because just as we're still determining the outcome of this pandemic, and the long-term effects are still getting studied, the vaccines are basically still in test mode, and we're still seeing the reactions that people may have, and most importantly, the effectiveness of it, and whether people will require to get another vaccine in a year from now or something like that, like the seasonal flu. But they need to start testing somewhere, so the vaccines are eventually perfected, so it's preferable to start testing with actual people and hope that it'll help the majority, than wait for the conventional lab tests that would require years. But I will definitely get the vaccine once my turn comes (in my country it's by age groups, starting with the old, and they're not sending us all the vaccines that we ordered, so it's taking longer).

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

The irony of you calling anyone sad, uneducated or misinformed is hilarious. How many vaccines have you personally developed? Are you smarter than scientists that have dedicated their entire lives to studying and developing vaccines? No. If only there was a vaccine against stupidity. That's the whole reason it's had to be advertised as much as it has, to combat the nonsense spread around by the severely mentally deficient science deniers, like yourself. You lot talk about how everyone else is a sheep yet more often than not spout Facebook posts and conspiracy theories to back up your ridiculous narrative. Take your antivax, trump minded nonsense elsewhere, a Qanon forum maybe.

Please, continue to deny yourself the vaccine so that someone more deserving receives it. May covid take you swiftly the second time around you poor, dumb soul :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

The irony in calling those who are getting the vaccinated, uneducated. Just a few questions: Do you have a degree? Is the degree from an accredited school? Is your degree in any science? Do you understand science?  

Doubters like you is the same reason why polio was not eradicated in the US for many years, despite the solution was in fact (guess) a vaccine.

By the way, no point in responding to me, I will not reply to you at all. I just like to point out the asinine but hilarious comment you left calling those who get vaccinated “uneducated” when in fact...ah you what, never mind. Your post speaks for itself. Toodles! 

• Love 3
On 4/3/2021 at 7:28 PM, maki93 said:

Lol, I got it and I am fine. It is not about us catching it, it is about spereding it to people who may be vulnerable. 

Well here is a rude awakening then: The FDA, Phizer, Moderna, and the World Health Organization in the official briefing (which is public as it has to be) have confirmed there is no data that shows the vaccine can stop you from getting or spreading Covid19 LOL! But that's none of my business happy hour drinking GIF  That's why no vaccine has been approved, rather was given an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) because they are going through clinical trials until December 2023. You, and everyone else, is an experiment with there own consent. So you got vaccinated but still have to wear a mask and social distance? But you said the vaccine will stop you from spreading it? Please do tell me more Kamala Harris Listening GIF by Election 2020 Side Note: you feel fine NOW. In 2 years who knows.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Well here is a rude awakening then: The FDA, Phizer, Moderna, and the World Health Organization in the official briefing (which is public as it has to be) have confirmed there is no data that shows the vaccine can stop you from getting or spreading Covid19 LOL! But that's none of my business happy hour drinking GIF  That's why no vaccine has been approved, rather was given an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) because they are going through clinical trials until December 2023. You, and everyone else, is an experiment with there own consent. So you got vaccinated but still have to wear a mask and social distance? But you said the vaccine will stop you from spreading it? Please do tell me more Kamala Harris Listening GIF by Election 2020 Side Note: you feel fine NOW. In 2 years who knows.

Dude you are entitled to your own opinion on the vaccine, you are free to take it or not. What you are not entitled to is calling people "sad" and "uneducated". So take a seat boy lol

marriage boot camp sit down felicia GIF by WE tv

• Like 1
On 4/3/2021 at 9:07 PM, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Honestly you don't seem educated.  You obviously don't know how vaccines work

Please do explain craig melvin smile GIF Im sure you know the vaccines have NOT been approved? Right? Im assuming you do since you want to educate me. They have only been given an Emergency Use Authorization because they are going through clinical trials until December 2023. But of course you know all this. Im assuming you know the FDA, Phizer, Moderna, and the World Health Organization in their official briefing (which is public as it has to be) have confirmed there is no data that shows the vaccine can stop you from getting or spreading Covid-19. It's in fine print but its there. As an educated citizen Im sure you know sipping the tea GIF by Saturday Night Live So before you educate me on how vaccines "work" go do your own work, and not on google darling. Google isn't university. Go get vaccinated to protect yourself and others, but still have to wear a mask and social distance. The only pandemic is stupidity. We can talk about vaccine efficacy when the trials are over in 2023. As for now, in Kim Kardashians words, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE kim kardashian GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block