This has to be Britney's best tour opener

2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Totally agree. Onyx is pretty close because it was probably the last time she really performed as Primeney, but DWAD was PEAK Primeney. There was nobody that could match the intensity she brought and the fire in her eyes that looked like it was radiating throughout her whole body :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

YESSSSSSS :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

Yo prefiero y amo la entrada de su gira Oops! Es tan icónica esa esfera! Recuerdo que tenia 12 años cuando la vi y me preguntaba, como hacia eso?!!! Luego se quedaba quieta unos segundos sonriendo y todo el público se volvia loco :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Eran tan simple y hermoso :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

11 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Are you sure it wasn’t her grand entrance from the POM tour? 🤓🐦

skip to 2.00

what bothers me most about this is how lazy it was. Okay lets say for whatever reason the budget was cut and they can no longer use that prop she comes out of in Vegas. Lets say they can't get a lift installed for Britney to rise from under the stage, and that they can't make the LED screen behind her rise to reveal her. (All options that should've been considered as this was a superstar' show). The dancers could've huddled in the middle concealing Britney till the song started and then parted to each side to reveal her. Or the stage could've gone dark for a few seconds to allow her to appear in the middle of her dancers in a flash of light??? IDKn but anything that  would be way more eye catching to the audience than her just suddenly appearing in the corner of a side of the stage. Anyways rant over.