This has to be Britney's best tour opener

Slayer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I love this performance, and tour, so much 💖 Brought back memories! She’s so talented. There really wasn’t a ton of dancing in that opening but it’s so dramatic and she’s such a superstar that it feels important and epic!

I'm currently watching old Britney performances on youtube and wow she truly was destined to be a Superstar :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I agree it wasn't the most dancing but everything about it was on point and the energy :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: I loved the whole 'rock' vibe too it! So iconic :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

This is going to be a controversial take… I really like the Work Bltch opening :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I actually would say that is my second! I absolutely LOVED the Work ***** performance and it's so so amazing in person :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The Work ***** performances are incredibly underrated!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Everything about this performance was amazing! I feel like it's hardly ever mentioned!

This is what you call a SUPERSTAR!

What are your thoughts on this performance?

Yes, mom gave birth to me, but I continue to exist because of this performance. So yes, I feel you.

I loved that opening. I didn't really when she comes in stuck on that spinny thing though (just like how I didn't like who she came in on that thingy during FFT). But other than that, the wholes setup was perfect to get the audience amped up after waiting for it to start. SO the energy went wild!! 

10 minutes ago, Isla said:

DWAD really was her best tour. I swear I get chills watching that :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Totally agree. Onyx is pretty close because it was probably the last time she really performed as Primeney, but DWAD was PEAK Primeney. There was nobody that could match the intensity she brought and the fire in her eyes that looked like it was radiating throughout her whole body :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Archived