Jump to content

The "Daddy Loves Her" Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not everything you don't like is toxic, respect other users please 

Sorry if this triggered your daddy issues 

Daddy loves her boat 

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

not everything you don't like is toxic, respect other users please 

Playing a game about her father that most of you don’t like isn’t what I would call normal. I’m just saying I find it bizarre. That’s not me disrespecting anyone else lmao. 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Playing a game about her father that most of you don’t like isn’t what I would call normal. I’m just saying I find it bizarre. That’s not me disrespecting anyone else lmao. 

so everything that isn't normal based on your standard is toxic? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so everything that isn't normal based on your standard is toxic? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Where are you getting everything from? I’m pretty sure we were just talking about this thread? Yes that’s my opinion. I stand by it. Don’t let it bother ya :)

Link to post
6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Where are you getting everything from? I’m pretty sure we were just talking about this thread? Yes that’s my opinion. I stand by it. Don’t let it bother ya :)

Ok Jamie.

We know you love her :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block