(Video) Proof Britney talked to TMZ

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Butch u scared me. I was ready to go and drag her on instagram.

Daddy loves his  

3 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Daddy loves her: money.

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Daddy loves his

413b96443d2a0d4fdf57523a4cd216b9.gif

This makes me wanna be an alcoholic wh0r3 and get pregnant... then make my child work since their 5 y.o and when they get enough money be a leecher...

I'm so inspired by Jamie :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I stan the best father in the world :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

This makes me wanna be an alcoholic wh0r3 and get pregnant... then make my child work since their 5 y.o and when they get enough money be a leecher...

I'm so inspired by Jamie :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I stan the best father in the world :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Goals

18 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Just because Britney doesn’t like TMZ doesn’t mean she wouldn’t use their platform. I highly doubt she was a fan of Mr. Hilton but his tour cameo caused more hype. Just saying. 

If she wanted to prove she uses an instagram account, why would would she go to a tabloid to male that statement, rather than do a livestream or film a video of it?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If she wanted to prove she uses an instagram account, why would would she go to a tabloid to male that statement, rather than do a livestream or film a video of it?

I’m not Britney, I couldn’t tell you why. I can say that she never looks comfortable addressing anything on camera and that could have something to do with it. 

• Like 1