Photos and videos of Britney and Lou together in the same place.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought that picture was photoshopped

It doesn’t exist! Britney never liked her since 2007

I’m not even sure she wasn’t photoshopped into this picture hahaha

That entire FFT team photo looks so beyond photoshopped.  Like not even just Britney, it looks like they photographed everyone separately (except Adam and Brett) and spliced them all in front of the stage.  They butchered Britney’s face..it doesn’t even look like her.

• Love 2

Taylor Swift's Team is comprised of family and long time friends with deep and personal relationships.

Gaga, her manager and her entire team have incredible personal and professional relationships.

...and both prove that, at events, interviews, behind the scenes, stories and posts.

Why am I saying this?

Can someone show me a photo or video of britney with her team who insist that britney doesnt want them out, where they look like they're happy?

I cant find one.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Taylor Swift's Team is comprised of family and long time friends with deep and personal relationships.

Gaga, her manager and her entire team have incredible personal and professional relationships.

...and both prove that, at events, interviews, behind the scenes, stories and posts.

Why am I saying this?

Can someone show me a photo or video of britney with her team who insist that britney doesnt want them out, where they look like they're happy?

I cant find one.

Theee's a video of Brit, Robyn and Larry in a car before the Glory shoot in desert, they looked like they were having fun tbh. I am gonna try to find it.

5 hours ago, reVolution said:

It looks super photoshopped, I don't think Britney wants to be anywhere near this woman since 2007

Even Lou looks photoshopped. Like it looks like her and Brit are both photoshopped into the picture lol... or Britney's body is someone else and they blended her face on it.  That's not even mouth LOL.

7 hours ago, dfffff said:

Yes, she was. Few days ago I saw a video of 2016 vma backstage where was Britney in white dress. I can't find it now.

That explains how Kim kardashian got her picture with Britney 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Roger said:

Theee's a video of Brit, Robyn and Larry in a car before the Glory shoot in desert, they looked like they were having fun tbh. I am gonna try to find it.

Are you talking about this video?

• Love 1