Taylor Swift reveals 'Fearless' (Taylor's Version) 27-song tracklist

• Community Leader

Taylor Swift revealed the tracksuit for Fearless (Taylor's Version). It features re-recordings of the originals plus a ton of songs left on the cutting room floor.

She is NOT playing around :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

taylor-fearless.jpg.af73bc38fce443f1626a7aa2ae343d4f.jpg

• Love 6

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m surprised Track 27 isn’t Please Buy My Olivia’s Debut Album XOXO 

Taylor Swift revealed the tracksuit for Fearless (Taylor's Version). It features re-recordings of the originals plus a ton of songs left on the cutting room floor. She is NOT playing around  

I have nothing against Scooter.   And although i enjoy Taylor‘s music I feel like she is so problematic and continuously in dispute with someone 

Posted Images

Whoah..... I'm impressed at her work ethic.

13 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Whats the point of putting (Taylor Version) after each track name when it is already typed big under the album title?

not that I will download it, just looks weird lol

She's basically saying it's a "new" song. She wants the original recordings to be gone/forgotten so Scooter Braun cannot earn a single dollar from them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

Whats the point of putting (Taylor Version) after each track name when it is already typed big under the album title?

not that I will download it, just looks weird lol

Not sure if it will appear this way on the physical releases but when you type the song name on Spotify etc. it's good it shows the (Taylor's verison) since people would know they are streaming her own owned music rather than Scott/Scooter's owned masters.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Taylor Swift revealed the tracksuit for Fearless (Taylor's Version). It features re-recordings of the originals plus a ton of songs left on the cutting room floor.

She is NOT playing around :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

taylor-fearless.jpg.af73bc38fce443f1626a7aa2ae343d4f.jpg

I’ll wait for “Red” & “1989” Taylor’s Version.

• Love 1

So cheap. Those extra songs were just tacked onto the album to boost its sales, 'cause y'all know that even her most diehard fans wouldn't be as interested in this album if it only had the original tracklist, as evidenced by the fact that they were barely interested in the Taylor version of Love Story.

• Exhale+
58 minutes ago, Stefani said:

So cheap. Those extra songs were just tacked onto the album to boost its sales, 'cause y'all know that even her most diehard fans wouldn't be as interested in this album if it only had the original tracklist, as evidenced by the fact that they were barely interested in the Taylor version of Love Story.

Ok, and why is that an issue. Britney fans would die for a re-release of Blackout that featured 911, Sugarfall, Kiss You All Over, Baby Boy, Dramatic, etc., the same way Swifties are dying for Tay's unreleased tracks. Cheap or not, her fans are EATING!!!

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

27 tracks... Golly, that's insane... :dead_falling_wig_dying: I'll listen to it in full like 2 or 3 times, and I've already decided what I'm gonna do afterwards:

• delete the remix of Love Story and piano version of Forever & Always
  • make a playlist that only contains the 13 original tracks
  • make a playlist that only contains the 18/19 platinum edition tracks
  • make a playlist that only contains the new vault tracks

I think this will make the whole thing waaay more manageable and digestible. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Also, I wonder if Safe & Sound will appear on Speak Now or Red since Today Was a Fairytale will appear on Fearless. Would be great because that's one of my favorite TS songs. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1