2016 - A year when Britney had more "freedom"

Agnie

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she was finally able to make an album she enjoyed. She must have been inspired to record and make quality music again. Having fresh music made it more enjoyable for her to create new choreography and performances for the new music. She also seemed to be thriving from being single and focusing on herself. It seemed like she had found a nice balance in Vegas, she wasn't touring around the world and that itself creates stress, exhaustion, and is hard on your body. I think maybe she felt freedom in creating her art that she wanted the same freedom in her personal life... which once the album was out for a year or two and things had settled down, she may have realized it was the same old **** in her personal life and she still had no control which may have lead to the breakdown in 2018.

Jamie had been "Tour Manager" since the FF era.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

I believe that halfway through recording Glory, there was a new arrangement made where Bryan became "Tour Manager" while Jamie left to be with Jamie Lynn in Nashville.

At the same time Bryan came on board she was able to secure Karen Kwak.

Remember how she told Mario Lopez that she had "Daddy issues" but they were in the past or behind her now?

That's what she was referring to...She had more personal and artistic freedom with Bryan.

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

I believe that halfway through recording Glory, there was a new arrangement made where Bryan became "Tour Manager" while Jamie left to be with Jamie Lynn in Nashville.

Remember how she told Mario Lopez that she had "Daddy issues" but they were in the past or behind her now?

That's what she was referring to...She had more personal and artistic freedom with Bryan.

I feel like James triggers her, he is a toxic presence in her life, that is why she wants him out, he is obviously not the best father now, and was not the best father when she was a child/teenager

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe that things will turn better after removing Jamie, but can Jodi Montgomery be trusted? Is she really having Britney's best interests?

18 minutes ago, reVolution said:

It was a great year for the fans, and she did look to be in a better place, she was in her best shape in a long time, and she was enjoying her music

Great shape in a long time? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:She had the best shape in her life.:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Britney Spears in Bikini on the Beach in Hawaii April 2017 | POPSUGAR  CelebrityZdjęciehttp://ll-media.tmz.com/2017/04/11/britney-spears-hawaii-bikini-photos-22-480w.jpg

remember when the original glory artwork (desert pic in chains) got scrapped when jamie realised what it represents..  then we got the MM video that also got scrapped by Jamie..

Whilst I'll agree britney was definitely showing more freedom..talking confidently in interviews etc but let's not forget that it all got scrapped and edited to a 'jamie spears approved project' 

Britney was showing great strengths in 2016 physically, mentally..she was a bad *** tbh ..she was really showing progression as a person ..and that scared the **** out of jamie.. he was quick to jump in a sabotage her career so he could keep securing his pay checks.. and its the exact reason jamie cancelled domination.. because britney was ready to get rid of him

.she didn't want him or need him anymore , jamie wasn't going to let britney do domination unless he still had financial benefits from it.. he's a sick man

21 minutes ago, Agnie said:

I believe that things will turn better after removing Jamie, but can Jodi Montgomery be trusted? Is she really having Britney's best interests?

I don't think it matters.

Jamie does "trigger" her...So all she has to do is find that 2016 Britney again, and maintain that long enough to pass a medical evaluation.

From there I think she will file to terminate the conservatorship.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And then they deleted the interview and re-aired an altered one without the “daddy issues” comment. Way to be subtle Jamie :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Archived