Jump to content

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

can i be honest at 100%? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
He is a grown man and at 50 y old you are perfectly aware of effects of drugs on your life, so freedom of choices= freedom of consequences 
I wish to him all the best and a speedy recovery but honestly i'm more sad for people who die for incurable illness or accidents

I understand what you mean. My first thought was damn he’s 50. Drugs are always a roll of the dice, but especially at that age. Our bodies just can’t handle the type of abuse it used to when we are young! Hence all the memes about hangovers after 30.

hopefully he recovers and comes to realize it’s not worth the risk.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drug addiction is a disease 

Dont worry everyone. Demi is ok. Thats all that matters.

This ain't it sis 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That’s a bit insensitive drug addiction is hard and most don’t ever fully quit drugs! It’s a disease and yes drugs are bad! We don’t know why each person does them or turns to them but it might be a choice to try drugs but many can’t quit the addiction 

i know and this why i haven't judge him or anyone else 

Link to post
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

I understand what you mean. My first thought was damn he’s 50. Drugs are always a roll of the dice, but especially at that age. Our bodies just can’t handle the type of abuse it used to when we are young! Hence all the memes about hangovers after 30.

hopefully he recovers and comes to realize it’s not worth the risk.  

exactly, i only stated that it's impossible to use them for years and don't facing the aftermath. It's sad but true

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+

I’m in shock.

I know he’s gone through a lot and I think I read somewhere that he was super close to Aaliyah and her passing was rough on him back in the day and caused him to spiral.

Addiction can be a sickness. Hope he pulls through

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but no one born with this disease, you develop addiction after you start using drugs and we know since decades that drugs bring only negativity in your life and plus is possible to cure addictions 

It's mental illness that allows someone to turn to drug and addiction. No one ruins their life because they are happy or well. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

That’s a bit insensitive drug addiction is hard and most don’t ever fully quit drugs! It’s a disease and yes drugs are bad! We don’t know why each person does them or turns to them but it might be a choice to try drugs but many can’t quit the addiction 

 

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but no one born with this disease, you develop addiction after you start using drugs and we know since decades that drugs bring only negativity in your life and plus is possible to cure addictions 

Neither is heart disease, or types of cancer in many cases...

Link to post
On 4/3/2021 at 8:29 PM, IconicShow said:

Disgusting comments smh very pathetic of you 

Read these lyrics and tell me you feel bad for him. If you do, kuddos to you. I'm not about giving time to someone who would wish me death.

 I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TVad these 

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, anthony7226 said:

Read these lyrics and tell me you feel bad for him. If you do, kuddos to you. I'm not about giving time to someone who would wish me death.

 I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TVad these 

Not everyone on this forum is gay and it’s pathetic to drag someone near death! Say what you want if that’s the case then you must hate most of the industry and world cause unfortunately most are still homophobic! It sucks people are  homophobic!

Link to post
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Not everyone on this forum is gay and it’s pathetic to drag someone near death! Say what you want if that’s the case then you must hate most of the industry and world cause unfortunately most are still homophobic! It sucks people are  homophobic!

I'm simply saying I don't give an F that he's in the hospital. If he'd had a chance to put me in one with malice intent, then he sure as heck would have. Just for being gay, I might add. You sound dumb defending this person to gay people. And I know not everyone in here is gay but does that mean I have to make excuses for a violent person? No. Does that mean I have to save room for emotion just cause some heteros looked up to him? No. So take your empathy elsewhere. I'm not having it. I know people are homophobic and I'm not shedding crocodile tears for them either. If you had the chance to hold a vigil for Pat Robertson or Fred Phelps, would you have then, too? You can't save everyone. youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

  • Like 2
Link to post
28 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I'm simply saying I don't give an F that he's in the hospital. If he'd had a chance to put me in one with malice intent, then he sure as heck would have. Just for being gay, I might add. You sound dumb defending this person to gay people. And I know not everyone in here is gay but does that mean I have to make excuses for a violent person? No. Does that mean I have to save room for emotion just cause some heteros looked up to him? No. So take your empathy elsewhere. I'm not having it. I know people are homophobic and I'm not shedding crocodile tears for them either. If you had the chance to hold a vigil for Pat Robertson or Fred Phelps, would you have then, too? You can't save everyone. youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

You sound like such a crybaby at this point  it’s pathetic it’s actually a **** show to watch semi entertaining but nonetheless pathetic not everybody’s going to agree with what you agree with or how you choose to do the things that you do and believe in what you believe in that’s the beauty of individuality in this world is everybody has the right to their opinions how they feel or what they wanna say how they want to respond and how they want to act so you got a lot of anger inside Of you maybe you should check into anger management lmao

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

"not everybody’s going to agree with what you agree with or how you choose to do the things that you do and believe in what you believe in that’s the beauty of individuality in this world is everybody has the right to their opinions how they feel or what they wanna say how they want to respond and how they want to act"

Your hypocrisy (and poor grammar) is SHINING, Dude. Shining all the way through. I stated my opinion, you inserted yours. And here we are. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block