DMX has died. RIPšŸ™

35 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

can i be honest at 100%?Ā :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
He is a grown man and at 50 y old you are perfectly aware of effects of ***** on your life, so freedom of choices= freedom of consequencesĀ 
I wish to him all the best and a speedy recovery but honestly i'm more sad for people who die for incurable illness or accidents

I understand what you mean. My first thought was damn heā€™s 50. ***** are always a roll of the dice, but especially at that age. Our bodies just canā€™t handle the type of abuse it used to when we are young! Hence all the memes about hangovers after 30.

hopefully he recovers and comes to realize itā€™s not worth the risk.Ā Ā 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Thatā€™s a bit insensitive **** addiction is hard and most donā€™t ever fully quit *****! Itā€™s a disease and yes ***** are bad! We donā€™t know why each person does them or turns to them but it might be a choice to try ***** but many canā€™t quit the addictionĀ 

i know and this why i haven't judge him or anyone elseĀ 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

I understand what you mean. My first thought was damn heā€™s 50. ***** are always a roll of the dice, but especially at that age. Our bodies just canā€™t handle the type of abuse it used to when we are young! Hence all the memes about hangovers after 30.

hopefully he recovers and comes to realize itā€™s not worth the risk.Ā Ā 

exactly, i only stated that it's impossible to use them for years and don't facing the aftermath.Ā It's sad but true

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but no one born with this disease, you develop addiction after you start using ***** and we know since decades that ***** bring only negativity in your lifeĀ and plus is possible to cure addictionsĀ 

It's mental illness that allows someone to turn to **** and addiction. No one ruins their life because they are happy or well.Ā 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Thatā€™s a bit insensitive **** addiction is hard and most donā€™t ever fully quit *****! Itā€™s a disease and yes ***** are bad! We donā€™t know why each person does them or turns to them but it might be a choice to try ***** but many canā€™t quit the addictionĀ 

Ā 

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but no one born with this disease, you develop addiction after you start using ***** and we know since decades that ***** bring only negativity in your lifeĀ and plus is possible to cure addictionsĀ 

Neither is heart disease, or types of cancer in many cases...

1 hour ago, anthony7226 said:

Read these lyrics and tell me you feel bad for him. If you do, kuddos to you. I'm not about giving time to someone who would wish me death.

Ā I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TVad theseĀ 

Not everyone on this forum is gay and itā€™s pathetic to drag someone near death! Say what you want if thatā€™s the case then you must hate most of the industry and world cause unfortunately most are still homophobic! It sucks people are Ā homophobic!

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Not everyone on this forum is gay and itā€™s pathetic to drag someone near death! Say what you want if thatā€™s the case then you must hate most of the industry and world cause unfortunately most are still homophobic! It sucks people are Ā homophobic!

I'm simply saying I don't give an F that he's in the hospital. If he'd had a chance to put me in one with malice intent, then he sure as heck would have. Just for being gay, I might add.Ā You sound dumb defending this person to gay people.Ā And I know not everyone in here is gay but does that mean I have to make excuses for a violent person? No.Ā Does that mean I have to save room for emotion just cause some heteros looked up to him? No. So take your empathy elsewhere. I'm not having it.Ā I know people are homophobic and I'm not shedding crocodile tears for them either. If you had the chance to hold a vigil for Pat Robertson or Fred Phelps, would you have then, too? You can't save everyone. youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I'm simply saying I don't give an F that he's in the hospital. If he'd had a chance to put me in one with malice intent, then he sure as heck would have. Just for being gay, I might add.Ā You sound dumb defending this person to gay people.Ā And I know not everyone in here is gay but does that mean I have to make excuses for a violent person? No.Ā Does that mean I have to save room for emotion just cause some heteros looked up to him? No. So take your empathy elsewhere. I'm not having it.Ā I know people are homophobic and I'm not shedding crocodile tears for them either. If you had the chance to hold a vigil for Pat Robertson or Fred Phelps, would you have then, too? You can't save everyone. youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

You sound like such a crybaby at this point Ā itā€™s pathetic itā€™s actually a **** show to watch semi entertaining but nonetheless pathetic not everybodyā€™s going to agree with what you agree with or how you choose to do the things that you do and believe in what you believe in thatā€™s the beauty of individuality in this world is everybody has the right to their opinions how they feel or what they wanna say how they want to respond and how they want to act so you got a lot of anger inside Of you maybe you should check into anger management lmao

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

"not everybodyā€™s going to agree with what you agree with or how you choose to do the things that you do and believe in what you believe in thatā€™s the beauty of individuality in this world is everybody has the right to their opinions how they feel or what they wanna say how they want to respond and how they want to act"

Your hypocrisy (and poor grammar) is SHINING, Dude. Shining all the way through. I stated my opinion, you inserted yours. And here we are.Ā :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Ā :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated šŸ’œĀ Ā 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. šŸ™

I've disabled ad block