DMX has died. RIP🙏

• Leader

UPDATE: 

DMX has passed away. “We are deeply saddened to announce today that our loved one, DMX, birth name of Earl Simmons, passed away at 50-years-old at White Plains Hospital with his family by his side after being placed on life support for the past few days. Earl was a warrior who fought till the very end. He loved his family with all of his heart and we cherish the times we spent with him. Earl’s music inspired countless fans across the world and his iconic legacy will live on forever," his family said in a statement. "We appreciate all of the love and support during this incredibly difficult time. Please respect our privacy as we grieve the loss of our brother, father, uncle and the man the world knew as DMX. We will share information about his memorial service once details are finalized.”

Earlier:

DMX suffered an OD Friday night at his home and is in grave condition, TMZ reports. 

We're told he has "some brain activity." Another source says he's in a "vegetative state" and doctors have cautioned he may not make it.

DMX has a long history of substance abuse and has been to rehab several times.

Super sad. Hope he pulls through. 

dmx-od.jpg.1e5fd14b225c06e831fc1039b207bc56.jpg

• Love 2

can i be honest at 100%? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
He is a grown man and at 50 y old you are perfectly aware of effects of ***** on your life, so freedom of choices= freedom of consequences 
I wish to him all the best and a speedy recovery but honestly i'm more sad for people who die for incurable illness or accidents

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

can i be honest at 100%? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
He is a grown man and at 50 y old you are perfectly aware of effects of ***** on your life, so freedom of choices= freedom of consequences 
I wish to him all the best and a speedy recovery but honestly i'm more sad for people who die for incurable illness or accidents

This ain't it sis :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but no one born with this disease, you develop addiction after you start using ***** and we know since decades that ***** bring only negativity in your life and plus is possible to cure addictions 

That’s a bit insensitive **** addiction is hard and most don’t ever fully quit *****! It’s a disease and yes ***** are bad! We don’t know why each person does them or turns to them but it might be a choice to try ***** but many can’t quit the addiction 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block