This Day in Pop: 'Life is a Beach: Live in Miami' album comes out in 2015 (April 03)

lifeisabeach.jpg.48db1f293f4e2770511d0fb55dc79f5b.jpg575cf05a20e17fa5141985371e7641c91a796ec8.jpg

On April 03, 2015, a bootleg album by Britney Spears titled Life is a Beach: Live in Miami was released across digital platforms. The unofficial release came under the publishing of Interra Music, and it was eventually pulled off the platforms.

Despite the album cover featuring a picture of Britney performing I'm a Slave 4 U at the 2001 VMA's, the audio compilation actually came from her 2004 Onyx Hotel Tour special broadcast, Live from Miami. It included the now iconic track Protected.

1. Toxic - Live
  2. Protected - Live
  3. Boys - Live
  4. Showdown - Live
  5. Baby, One More Time - Live
  6. Oops! I Did It Again - Live
  7. You Drive Me Crazy - Live
  8. Everytime - Live
  9. The Hook Up - Live
  10. I'm a Slave 4 U - Live
  11. Shadow - Live
  12. Touch of My Hand - Live
  13. Breathe on Me - Live
  14. Outrageous - Live
  15. I Got That (Boom Boom) - Live
  16. Me Against the Music - Live

It charted #20 on the Mexican iTunes and it was also Top 10 in Costa Rica, and Top 30 in other South American countries, while in the UK it peaked at #747.

Related:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Girl lemme join the club I have NO IDEA!

Can you all just share the goods? I can't find that audio...

It's just overprotected but misspelled,  like when u find bootleg unofficial toys of Pikachu buy its name is pakachew or something stupid. 

Clearly the person/label that made this unofficial album had no idea lmao

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

It's just overprotected but misspelled,  like when u find bootleg unofficial toys of Pikachu buy its name is pakachew or something stupid. 

ugh this is so stupid.... I was like "omg did I miss a great dance break or remix?!"

That cover alone should have warned y'all.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Ohhh ok. Thank you. I figured it wasn't a real thing, y'know?