Why I feel like it's appropriate and good for Britney to cry

Some fans seem bothered by Britney expressing getting emotional over the NYT doc, but even if it was not her writing that, imo I think it's good for her to let everything seek in and just let her sorrow flow, to know it's ok to be weak at times, she always wanted to put her strong face and deal with everything, which must be exhausting.

Watching Stages, you could see she was tired and sad, having just ended a relationship she was so much in love, must've be awful, but she continued to have the weight of the world on her shoulder at such a young age.

From then on she continued on her hedoist quest, finally her marriage was dissolving, the press was beating her up and she was going through a custody battle, but it seemed like she never really sat back, took some breathes and said it's ok to just be home sad and cry with the end of my marriage.

Trying to run from emotions in the end will never work out, and will only make them stronger.

I followed her life since I was really young, but now as Im older I understand more how her life unfolded, and i think that learning to slow down and allowing whatever it is to come in and go out is gonna be great for her. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived