Britney: never tip toe through life, let them hear every mother ******* step you take

Slayer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really feels like now they're just posting memes and quotes they think we want to see that sound like "strong Britney" and that "prove" she's running the account. 

I don't know how to feel about this one. The only thing I'm convinced of at this point is her account is confusing lol

5 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

What a shame she doesn't control her own social media and you're merely perpetuating her team's narrative with posts like this.

Not proud to say this, but I've been a member of this forum since 2008, and Jordan always takes the controversial side of whatever is happening, to get more hits.

He post fake news like the Desert Vegas performance, and loves to create a big mess. 

1 hour ago, reVolution said:

Not proud to say this, but I've been a member of this forum since 2008, and Jordan always takes the controversial side of whatever is happening, to get more hits.

He post fake news like the Desert Vegas performance, and loves to create a big mess. 

What a ridiculous comment. “The controversial” side is often the most rational/objective one. 

15 minutes ago, Arianna said:

If only she lived by the advice she gives.. literally everything is a contradiction. Over it.

She scared of her fans , she loves her fans

loves to dance, performs with zero energy

Loves to sing, uses baby voice filters

loves freedom, doesn’t file to terminate

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Archived