Britney: never tip toe through life, let them hear every mother ******* step you take

2 hours ago, reVolution said:

Sure, a lady that cried for 2 weeks (and still crying), is now feeling super empowered and strong.

Doesn't make any sense :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:, starting to get actually annoyed by "this Britney"

I'm sorry but what you said doesn't make any sense to me. No one, I mean, no one is empowered and strong 24/7. Being strong in a day and a mess in the next is what make us human.

It might exist a thousand reasons to believe that Britney does not control her IG, but that is certainly not one of those. 

• Like 1

Idk I'm tired. Officially tired. 

Just do a ******* interview or go live and set the record straight . " hey guys I have Bipolar and depression , whilst I'm against this legal arrangement and want it lifted I suffer from extreme episodes as well where I feel down and incredibly lonely therefore it's a constant battle" 

Or " Hi guys my team is bullahitting, this video has been recorded on a friend's phone and is going to be posted on her/his page because my Insta is basically a smoke and mirrors device for my dad and team . Keep pushing I'm almost there " 

Like I'm ******* done . I need to see the girl sit and say something right to my face . 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Just do a ******* interview or go live and set the record straight . " hey guys I have Bipolar and depression , whilst I'm against this legal arrangement and want it lifted I suffer from extreme episodes as well where I feel down and incredibly lonely therefore it's a constant battle" 

Or " Hi guys my team is bullahitting, this video has been recorded on a friend's phone and is going to be posted on her/his page because my Insta is basically a smoke and mirrors device for my dad and team . Keep pushing I'm almost there " 

Like I'm ******* done . I need to see the girl sit and say something right to my face . 

At the start of this mess I was saying how Britney shouldnt have to say anything if she doesnt want to and that she should just stay quiet if she wants to but its got to the point now where its so messy and the thin line between conspiracy and truth is becoming less clear and i really do think she needs to come out and say something but I also dont want her to do anything she doesnt want so its just so annoying ughhh

• Love 2
9 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Spill