Samantha Stark: "People participated in the Britney documentary bc they were moved to correct the record"

4 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Why was she a part of it though? I feel like she didn't represent daddy Spears, she didn't push that narrative which she loves now. To me, she seemed to be team Britney, but then she returned for her money I guess

I mean she's still a lawyer I guess. If someone requests you to represent them, I don't know if you can deny them without proper legal reasoning 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Why was she a part of it though? I feel like she didn't represent daddy Spears, she didn't push that narrative which she loves now. To me, she seemed to be team Britney, but then she returned for her money I guess

She didn't seem team Britney, she just spoke by the book, trying to remain very neutral, and conveniently omitting her participation in the placement of the conservatorship.

It almost seems like after the interview and being informed that there was an ongoing battle about the conservatorship again, she was like

giphy.gif

and reached out to Jamie to help him once again. It really doesn't make any sense why she had to come back if Jamie already had another attorney(s) 

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She didn't seem team Britney, she just spoke by the book, trying to remain very neutral, and conveniently omitting her participation in the placement of the conservatorship.

It almost seems like after the interview and being informed that there was an ongoing battle about the conservatorship again, she was like

giphy.gif

and reached out to Jamie to help him once again. It really doesn't make any sense why she had to come back if Jamie already had another attorney(s) 

It seems like Vivian was the lawyer who really fought for getting Britney in this, she even says herself in the doc, that no cship she has been apart of has a conservatee succefully terminated. Even if u compare her court documents to the Jerryl’s, she seems like a shark, so my theory is Jamie knew **** was hitting the fan and he wanted his shark back.

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

That must be the reason why no one from team Conservatorship was there... If they dont pay, they are not interested LOL

Yeah because someone from team con would be head over heels willing to interview for a documentary that is promoting an anti-conservatorship narrative. Like sis where is your logic? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Even that, we still got Vivian with her worthless two cents. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprises if she contacted team Jamie after filming and he hired her back on the basis that people would recognise her from the doc.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Infiltrate/ double agent, maybe she wanted to know or find out what was the "light" of the docu

• Love 3