i think i have cracked what her team are doing

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m a big theorist sometimes but I feel like it’s possible. I did notice her Instagram has been posting things alluding to her career. When her mom sent her that video and said she should sing again, also when she posted something about getting her passion to dance again. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

11 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i said it on the billy b tmz post but i will mention it here. i personally think her team are trying to do an image makeover then put her back into work. make her look like she has lots of control. 

I'm with you but the only way people are going to buy that she's in control is when she's free. They might get away with the Jodi as primary and Jamie out thing because it's what we've been told Britney wants but personally I feel very uncomfortable buying into her brand while she remains under a conservatorship.

Well, this is going to be very hard for them. 

38 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

Based on recent posts it seems like they are trying to push her to work again. But they've shot themselves in the foot, the movement has gotten more powerful than Team Con. We'll never support anything they try to push.

In my opinion, the only option for future success (even nostalgia related success) is freedom. 

The GP & the interviewers won't be okay with the workout and food questions team B allows. 

36 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Well, this is going to be very hard for them. 

In my opinion, the only option for future success (even nostalgia related success) is freedom. 

The GP & the interviewers won't be okay with the workout and food questions team B allows. 

I really hope so. I hope the media will refuse to be complicit. I'm remembering now the I am the Femme Fatale MTV special. I could just tell Sway was frustrated and knew it was wrong.

3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i said it on the billy b tmz post but i will mention it here. i personally think her team are trying to do an image makeover then put her back into work. make her look like she has lots of control. 

Well yeah. That’s why they even bother to update Britney’s Instagram even though her IG is cringey af!! It’s about keeping up appearances and setting a pro-cship narrative. I agree that they realize they messed up. THEY are the ones who have irretrievably broken Britney’s image & marketability for years to come. But they’re filled with greed and busy trying to cover up their wrongdoings. Them getting Britney back to work ASAP also supports the “all is well” narrative Team CON keep pushing. It’s a bull ****!! 

15 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

WE WOULD BE SCREAMING FREE BRITNEY DURING THE WHOLE CONCERT, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! WE WON’T STOP UNTIL SHES FREE! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Or you could stop buying the tickets so the conship starves and has no reason to leech off Britney anymore. Y’all really need to start understanding that the chains she wears are YOUR fault.  You’re paying the con ship with every dime you spend on the Britney brand.  This is not speculation: the court docs have shown you exactly who gets paid what amount.  Jamie, Sam I, all the added lawyers, the media manager, Lou, etc... none of them would stay if Britney the brand stopped making them money. 

I’m sorry, but if you really, REALLY, want to free Britney, you have to boycott the brand.

1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

Or you could stop buying the tickets so the conship starves and has no reason to leech off Britney anymore. Y’all really need to start understanding that the chains she wears are YOUR fault.  You’re paying the con ship with every dime you spend on the Britney brand.  This is not speculation: the court docs have shown you exactly who gets paid what amount.  Jamie, Sam I, all the added lawyers, the media manager, Lou, etc... none of them would stay if Britney the brand stopped making them money. 

I’m sorry, but if you really, REALLY, want to free Britney, you have to boycott the brand.

THIS

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I’ve been saying boycott the Britney brand for ages so yeah, thanks for the advice lol :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Leader

I respectfully disagree. I think they don't have any idea what to do at this point lol. That's why everything is so messy. And if this IS their attempt at refreshing Britney's image? Whew child they need some serious help. 

Hopefully Britney signs with a new management team or at least people that understand her situation (if and when she's ready to return to work). If said team is looking for someone to help with things hit me up :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: I'd help knock the B10 era out the park for you guys. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: A guy can dream :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I respectfully disagree. I think they don't have any idea what to do at this point lol. That's why everything is so messy. And if this IS their attempt at refreshing Britney's image? Whew child they need some serious help. 

Hopefully Britney signs with a new management team or at least people that understand her situation (if and when she's ready to return to work). If said team is looking for someone to help with things hit me up :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: I'd help knock the B10 era out the park for you guys. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: A guy can dream :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Agreed.

They're flailing.

I think their house of cards is falling apart at the foundation so they're desperately trying to save themselves...and the longer Britney is silent, the worse it looks on them because the onus is being put on them (via Billy B of all people :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: ) to prove they're telling the truth. 

Yes, I think their goal this year is to make her back to work. "Insiders" saying Britney's not working only because of her dad... The mom post thing about singing... Maverick getting involved with the red crap.

RCA guys must be desperate as well, that stupid Glory re-release with two unfinished demos proves that.

It smells desperation because they should know fans can be easily manipulated, but not the GP.

Her team never cared about her image, that's why they let people think she is completely insane. They probably believe the nostalgia factor will work forever for her.

And Britney can't back to the business If she can't talk about all this current drama with honesty.

The money machine stopped for a long time now, they need to make It work again.

Archived