The New York Times is working on Framing Britney Spears Part 2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's great but I don't understand the email, who was trying to speak with who? And why couldn't that person speak? 

So maybe Lou caught wind and thought 'Hey, let's post Britney hated the documentary and it made her upset' in the hope that would shut down them making a Part 2 that focuses on Lou.

that's great but I don't understand the email, who was trying to speak with who? And why couldn't that person speak? 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

So maybe Lou caught wind and thought 'Hey, let's post Britney hated the documentary and it made her upset' in the hope that would shut down them making a Part 2 that focuses on Lou.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah makes sense and probably why she was promoting Netflix. 

• Love 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

42 minutes ago, Slayer said:

That's exactly what's going on.

100%.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

How much time do you think it usually takes to finish a part 2 of a documentary? The world needs it

depends of what is the focus of it

what topics would they cover now, who are they gonna interview now? 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Honestly one of the main reasons the documentary resonated with the GP was because they showed how how cruelly she was treated by the media and that’s something many celebrities can relate to. If they only spoke about Jamie and Lou, everyone would be totally lost. 

• Like 1