Britney reportedly tells TMZ she writes her own Instagram captions and denies ever speaking to Billy B

1 hour ago, Endlessstan said:

Okay, when she finally speaks out I can’t wait to hear what she says and how ridiculous you will all look. Try using logic. That doc did not show her in the best light. Especially considering she had teenage sons who may have watched that or know people who watched it and it could easily affect them. I hope one day Britney can free herself from Jamie, the media, and the alleged ‘fans’ on this forum that habitually trashed Britney during the POM years. The fact is y’all don’t know anything. Everything is speculation and conspiracy, it’s like Q anon around here. 

I don't agree with you on this one, but I totally agree with you on this one. 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

At this point, I do think she makes her posts and I don’t think she has a gun to her head to do these things. One day that would all come out and with all the media attention I do not think they would continue the charade, especially to this extent.

If I am correct, she can’t have it both ways and not speak out but still allude to things, it’s SO frustrating to the fans that have been fighting for her.

• Like 3

1. When she used to write on her website to her fans back in the day, she never talked like this!!!!! *emojis*

2. In her instagram posts, "she" is always trying to convince people that she took a video/picture that week or saying it's old or something, obviously she wouldn't explain herself to people on the internet, she really doesn't care about people's opinions.

3. She makes weird videos answering to questions no one asked in the comments, so obviously she doesn't see them.

4. Isn't TMZ on her father's side?

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, Arianna said:

At this point, I do think she makes her posts and I don’t think she has a gun to her head to do these things. One day that would all come out and with all the media attention I do not think they would continue the charade, especially to this extent.

If I am correct, she can’t have it both ways and not speak out but still allude to things, it’s SO frustrating to the fans that have been fighting for her.

If she writes her posts now, she wrote them back in the day cause it's always been the same kinds of posts. So I really don't think she does. 

2 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

Okay, when she finally speaks out I can’t wait to hear what she says and how ridiculous you will all look. Try using logic. That doc did not show her in the best light. Especially considering she had teenage sons who may have watched that or know people who watched it and it could easily affect them. I hope one day Britney can free herself from Jamie, the media, and the alleged ‘fans’ on this forum that habitually trashed Britney during the POM years. The fact is y’all don’t know anything. Everything is speculation and conspiracy, it’s like Q anon around here. 

We can only trust what she says once she's out of the conservatorship, cause obviously she can't really talk about it.

Also, do you REALLY think she would be explaining herself to people? she doesn't care what people think. So, or they made her say these things to TMZ, or she didn't say this at all and it was her team. Even in the "For the Record" documentary, she said she shaved her head cause it was a way to rebel herself and feel free, and they asked "why didn't you tell anyone that was what you were doing?" and she said "I don't think it was anyone's business really". She doesn't care.

• Like 1

Another thing that I think it's really weird, is that back when she was performing, her posts showed the cute and goofy side of her, and everyone said they loved Britney's instagram. But since the Free Britney movement, the posts are weird and criticized by everyone in the internet. They are obviously trying to make her seem crazy, so people think she doesn't deserve her freedom.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Where is Britney's PR guy, Jeff, on all of this?

It's time for him to make an official statement. :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

Jeff was probably the person who sent TMZ her “statement”. Page Six got the same statement but correctly called it her “rep”. TMZ said it was Britney.

3 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

Britney is a strong person,  but the criticism of Britney as a performer is 100% fair game because she puts herself out there. (And without explaining herself; she's entitled to her privacy but she still puts herself in the spotlight)

Judging by her Everytime video way back 17 years ago, she clearly knew how terrible the media scrutiny was but continued to stay in the spotlight, even making a reality show that brought more attention on her. Why?

It's partially others exploiting the fact that this life is all she's ever known-performing, going to a recording studio- but she knows she can't be left alone until she finally leaves the spotlight/industry; she and her team made her too famous.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

Britney is a strong person,  but the criticism of Britney as a performer is 100% fair game because she puts herself out there. (And without explaining herself; she's entitled to her privacy but she still puts herself in the spotlight)

Judging by her Everytime video way back 17 years ago, she clearly knew how terrible the media scrutiny was but continued to stay in the spotlight, even making a reality show that brought more attention on her. Why?

It's partially others exploiting the fact that this life is all she's ever known-performing, going to a recording studio- but she knows she can't be left alone until she finally leaves the spotlight/industry; she and her team made her too famous.

Contracts. Chaotic was initially filmed with pro cameras too, it was gonna be an Onyx doc with personal footage from Britney. Knee injury happened, contracts need to be fulfilled, Chaotic was born. It’s pretty obvious 85% of the time since the c-ship started she’d rather be anywhere else besides the stage. It’s not fair to criticize forced performances she’s making less than half the money from. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

1. When she used to write on her website to her fans back in the day, she never talked like this!!!!! *emojis*

This is one thing that always sits in the back of my mind.. The same woman who wrote well worded letters on her website years ago can’t be the person typing these insta captions. I know it’s not the same type of subject material, but come on, can you really devolve to this extent? 🥴🥴

I'm so tired of this $hitshow... :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: It certainly feels like they are preparing to launch a new era with all these IG posts and TMZ articles clearly written just to clean up the mess surrounding #freebritney. I only hope fans aren't going to forget about Britney's freedom and won't buy into their bull**** once they get a hot new Britney single or an album.

If Britney didn't want Freebritney and has full control over her social media, why doesn't she make that clear in an interview? I don't think Billy B has any contact with Britney. I don't think Britney is in full control of their accounts either. I can also imagine that the Britney team is here on the forum, which leads to discord between the fans. Incidentally, the fans of the Freebritney movement were right on every point. Please share a relevant fact with me that later turned out to be untrue. If Britney and her father had no problem with each other, they could easily communicate this to the public. It is very clear that all means are being tried to influence public opinion. It was a dirty war from the start, based on lies and false reports. Do not let the media influence you, use your logical mind, we are fighting for a just cause.
Britney may be afraid of absolute freedom herself because she has never experienced real freedom. Still, I would always be an opponent of guardianship.

• Like 2