Britney reportedly tells TMZ she writes her own Instagram captions and denies ever speaking to Billy B

1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm scared and so sad for Britney right now. With all the bad news within the past few hours it's look like they successfully trapped her one more time in her worst nightmares bubble. I don't know how she still can find the strenght for fighting against these evil people. How could you still have faith with all these **** happening to you for more than 12 years? It's broke my heart!

And you know what? Even if TMZ will publish a phone call with Britney herself confirming this article, I won't buy it for a sec! It would make me think that her dad and her team forced her to do it, there is no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she wanted to talk to them, for all the reasons we all know! No ******* way!

So many bad news today :(

While the other dude is taking picture of himself for his IG. Promoting a teeth brand product by using her name. 5 years of relationship and nothing good came out from this, things are getting worst and worst. In 5 years he only liked IG posts and some of you act like he saved her... Damn!

300-200M net worth to 60M... They won't stop until she will be broke! And nobody is helping! Not even her boyfriend, not even her mom, her sister or anybody. My heart is broken!

Mine too, especially because I grew up "with her", I see her as an older sister, she was an inspiration for me, it breaks my heart...

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't know how much longer they can get away with her not speaking...

She needs to be freed or for at least Jamie to be removed so she can say something somewhat freely!

I suspect that's exactly the point Ingham is trying to make right now.

She wasn't able to speak with Jamie at the helm, so she's remaining silent until he's gone β€” with Jamie himself, and with the public.

• Love 1