Britney reportedly tells TMZ she writes her own Instagram captions and denies ever speaking to Billy B

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

TMZ has been in Team CON's pocket since 2007.

They've been running a smear campaign on Britney since before the conservatorship was put in place.

They need to be pushed on this! It doesn't matter if you like Billy B. or not.

Make TMZ prove this. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

It feels like they want fans to turn on Britney because if she really did write that i can see why some fans would feel a way about it.

I'm gonna fight for her through it all but it seems like a ploy to get fans off of the movement 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Roger said:

Out of all media outlets, Britney would go to TMZ for her first statement/interview in 2 years ? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

It's so funny that Larry did go to TMZ for his first statement after Domination cancellation/Britney's 2019 hospitalization :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Team Con is so predictable and uncreative it hurts

• Haha 2
  • Like 7
8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It feels like they want fans to turn on Britney because if she really did write that i can see why some fans would feel a way about it.

I'm gonna fight for her through it all but it seems like a ploy to get fans off of the movement 

It's absolutely a ploy.

Nobody should fall for this...The entire fanbase needs to press TMZ for proof.

Cassie didn't know until it went up? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

They really want people to believe Britney could openly speak to 28M at any given time all along and waited two ******* months to address a documentary that has brought her the most attention she's seen in about a decade? And to top it off, she went to TMZ to deliver this note? I'd almost buy it more if she had made a statement on Sam's IG page.

I need Britney live not looking terrified saying this. That's all it takes and I'll leave it alone but until I see that, I'm gonna keep being annoying. Sorry Lou, Jamie, and Cassie. If you can trot Vivian out, you can put Britney on camera. **** them.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You know in a really subtle and uncomfortable way, it kinda does feel they are (unsuccessfully) attempting to soften the edges in preparation for a new era.

Maybe that’s a crazy thought…

They definitely are. Daddy still needs money for his boat and Lou needs money to convert gay people.

I can't imagine Britney is supportive or even involved tbh. They might be trying to get everything in motion around her but I hope and like to think Britney is refusing to participate.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's so funny that Larry did go to TMZ for his first statement after Domination cancellation/Britney's 2019 hospitalization :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Team Con is so predictable and uncreative it hurts

Remember when Sam A. made an Insta story bashing Jamie and coincidentally bumped on TMZ 20 minutes later ? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
  • Like 4