Britney reportedly tells TMZ she writes her own Instagram captions and denies ever speaking to Billy B

The disgusting part if she could end this if she was allowed to talk but I doubt she’s allowed to say very much it just shocks me that all of a sudden she can talk to TMZ And unfortunately I won’t believe what she had to say unless she was out of the conservatorship we don’t know if she’s being threatened or anything of the sort

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Now is there a video? I'm struggling to see why she wouldn't just say this in an instagram post and why she'd go to TMZ who are Jamie's payroll?

Why would anyone believe it on Instagram when everyone believes she doesn't write her own captions?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Explicit said:

They probably threatened her. I'm waiting for her boys to turn 18 that when **** will get real 

That’s what makes me feel as though I can’t trust a lot of it is that she’s not going to ever give an honest answer being under the restraints that she’s under in my opinion I think it’s going to be sugarcoated and I think it’s just not going to be 100% genuinely real as long as she’s being controlled

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney needs to speak in a LIVE video and one where it doesn’t look like she has a gun pointed to her head off camera. Otherwise I’m done believing anything any of these fools say. Fans have been treated like clowns for over 10 years now 

This right here is the reason why going on video won't work. More often than not, she has this appearance when she's speaking on video.

• Like 4

Her team is really trying to do damage control or distracting us from what’s to come.. didn’t Jamie say his trying hard to “Fix the Britney brand” from all this free Britney :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:  It’s gonna be a bumpy road and I hope she stays safe and they don’t do anything to harm our girl :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 3