Britney reportedly tells TMZ she writes her own Instagram captions and denies ever speaking to Billy B

16 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Delusional because nothing adds up? You’re a pea brain if you believe anything TMZ says about Britney at this point. Jamie feeds them quotes and pays them directly. 

Britney’s BF Sam was openly liking IG posts about the documentary, even Felicia was in it. It doesn’t. make. any. sense. that she is all clueless and cried for weeks about the ‘light’ the doc painted her in but didn’t cry about the conservatorship part? The father forcing her into a psych unit against her will? Or turning her lawyer away? or stealing all of her money while she performs like a racehorse? She didn’t cry about THAT? 

It’s fuqqing fishy.

Right!!!! How can anyone believe TMZ when just yesterday we got a report of how Team Con is working hard to stymie the Free Britney movement on social media?

Jamie Spears says he's working extensively to minimize any harm done to Britney's brand caused by the #FreeBritney movement - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Like 1
On 4/3/2021 at 2:43 AM, Kritney said:

Why can’t Sam clarify any of this. If she wants her thoughts heard, he would be the best messenger. 

TMZ can kiss my ***... 

Sam is part of team con and benefits of her too. At this point I think we should agree on this, he's saving face but he's done too many shady things.

But at least our gurl is getting banged by a greek god and not a low life loser like KFed, so I am happy for her :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

Delusional because nothing adds up? You’re a pea brain if you believe anything TMZ says about Britney at this point. Jamie feeds them quotes and pays them directly. 

Britney’s BF Sam was openly liking IG posts about the documentary, even Felicia was in it. It doesn’t. make. any. sense. that she is all clueless and cried for weeks about the ‘light’ the doc painted her in but didn’t cry about the conservatorship part? The father forcing her into a psych unit against her will? Or turning her lawyer away? or stealing all of her money while she performs like a racehorse? She didn’t cry about THAT? 

It’s fuqqing fishy.

Okay, when she finally speaks out I can’t wait to hear what she says and how ridiculous you will all look. Try using logic. That doc did not show her in the best light. Especially considering she had teenage sons who may have watched that or know people who watched it and it could easily affect them. I hope one day Britney can free herself from Jamie, the media, and the alleged ‘fans’ on this forum that habitually trashed Britney during the POM years. The fact is y’all don’t know anything. Everything is speculation and conspiracy, it’s like Q anon around here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1