The Devil became a main pop girl in 2021

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I like dark and twisted things, plus I already accepted the fact I'm going to hell since I was 14 

Ahh about the dark and twisted things.

About the going to hell part, i can assure you you're not. I think I've seen some posts from you about why you would think that but just based on that, in the case of a heaven and hell truly existing, you're going to the former. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Well, unless we all just deteriorate in the ground and nothing else happens after we die. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Did you know Mother Mary crushed Satan's head with her feet? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I didn't... i don't have that much knowledge about religion, but i do believe Jesus exists , when i pray it really seems to work and i feel instantly better when it comes to anxiety, praying calms me down

• Love 1